2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  5. Ben Roethlisberger - 85
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

What's impressive about this list is that Wilson has 85 wins as a starting QB and has 2 less years of playing than everyone else on this list.

10 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:
  1. Tom Brady - 120
  2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

What's impressive about this list is that Wilson has 85 wins as a starting QB and has 2 less years of playing than everyone else on this list.

What’s even lore impressive is including playoff wins, Brady has 136 Wins this decade.  That’s twice as many wins as #8 on the list, Staffrd (67 wins)

10 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:
  1. Tom Brady - 120
  2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

Wilson, not unlike Brady & even Rodgers to an extent, has benefited greatly from playing in a bit of a cupcake division.

Since Wilson arrived in the NFL, The Cards have been very bad, the Rams only became competitive again in the last year or two, and the 49ers have also been mostly bad during that time until this year.

5 minutes ago, k-train said:

Wilson, not unlike Brady & even Rodgers to an extent, has benefited greatly from playing in a bit of a cupcake division.

Since Wilson arrived in the NFL, The Cards have been very bad, the Rams only became competitive again in the last year or two, and the 49ers have also been mostly bad during that time until this year.

Yes, that has played a role in it, but it's still impressive to average 10 wins a year regardless of the division.

1 hour ago, k-train said:

Since Russell Wilson came into the league, the Cards, 49ers & Rams have been to NFC championship games and Rams reaching the SB.

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yes, Matt Ryan will be elected to the HOF. What is funny about that statement?

I saw Stephen A and Max arguing for Donovan McNabb being in the HOF. I compared their stats and Matt's are most if not all better. I don't want to hear them say Matt doesn't deserve it if they ever discuss it. But I can hear the excuses now. 

16 minutes ago, fuego said:

I saw Stephen A and Max arguing for Donovan McNabb being in the HOF. I compared their stats and Matt's are most if not all better. I don't want to hear them say Matt doesn't deserve it if they ever discuss it. But I can hear the excuses now. 

When Matt Ryan is done playing he's going to be in the top 10 in NFL history in every major passing stat. Folks also talk about Matt Ryan for not winning enough, well, his 106 wins as a QB is currently tied for 22nd most for a QB since 1950. By the time his career is done he will be top 10.

4 hours ago, k-train said:

This is an absolute fact

6 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:
  1. Tom Brady - 120
  2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

Ryan first 7 Seasons: 66 Wins

Wilson first 7 Seasons:  65 Wins

5 hours ago, treboyplay said:

Since Russell Wilson came into the league, the Cards, 49ers & Rams have been to NFC championship games and Rams reaching the SB.

I remember the cards in.08, but cant recall them.making an.nfc champ hame afterwards. Also.two good.seasons out of.eight for all three teams doesnt kill his point

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I remember the cards in.08, but cant recall them.making an.nfc champ hame afterwards. Also.two good.seasons out of.eight for all three teams doesnt kill his point

But It does mean 4 years out of the 8 years he’s been in the league, another team from his division made the conference championship game. NO other Qb in the league had to face that in their division during that time. Sorry but facts are facts. Have a good day  

Edited by treboyplay

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Arizona played the Panthers in the NFC championship game in the 2015 season. They were also 10-6 in 2013 & 11-5 in 2014. 

7 hours ago, fuego said:

Donovan doesn’t deserve to be in HOF. 

Matt will get in, but may not at first unless he gets a ring.

11 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:
  1. Tom Brady - 120
  2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

What's even crazier is if you gave Wilson two perfect seasons (32 wins) he'd still have less than Tim Brody.

1. Tom Brady - 120
  2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

Wilson is a beast. He's the only guy in about a 10 year window centered around Matt being drafted that I would consider having over Matt now that Luck retired.

9 hours ago, fuego said:

McNabb is close but not HOF but he mostly played before it got a lot easier to pass in the NFL so comparing his stats to current players doesn’t make sense. 

1. Tom Brady - 120
  2. Aaron Rodgers - 93
  3. Drew Brees - 92
  4. Matt Ryan - 86
  6. Russell Wilson - 85
  7. Phillip Rivers - 77
  8. Matthew Stafford - 67
  9. Eli Manning - 66

Also impressive is if this team produced like the above .500 team (they were supposed to be) Ryan could have been #3 on the list. But as they say, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas"..

54 minutes ago, likeriver said:

What's even crazier is if you gave Wilson two perfect seasons (32 wins) he'd still have less than Tim Brody.

12 hours ago, likeriver said:

Who's ahead of him besides Tim Bradley? Brees and Rodgers?

This is why you're my favorite