Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VTCrunkler

Falcons Rug Giveaway

37 posts in this topic

Pensacola. No clue how much shipping will be. Savvy has first dibs once I get the quote. Probably Monday or Tuesday til I can get by ups 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Pensacola. No clue how much shipping will be. Savvy has first dibs once I get the quote. Probably Monday or Tuesday til I can get by ups 

Thats a pretty dope rug.  It looks like a replica of Mercedes Benz up there.  

MoFalconsFan56 and Bquinn_11 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Thats a pretty dope rug.  It looks like a replica of Mercedes Benz up there.  

Georgia Dome. Sad day when we sold the house and the buyers made me take it all down. Buddy owns a sign shop. I took the photos after a game and he printed it on a vinyl that he uses to wrap cars. We striped the ceiling like the old dome. 

CB521D30-BA9A-412E-94B4-AFCE9186B11E.jpeg

12FB13C6-E274-478A-BA22-2EAA24B2B1C6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

Hey guys @Bquinn_11 has a rug he wants give away to anyone that will pay shipping. The rug is 11’x13’. 

Very nice. Is there a way you can tell us where he got it from.. for the people that wont get the chance at it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Georgia Dome. Sad day when we sold the house and the buyers made me take it all down. Buddy owns a sign shop. I took the photos after a game and he printed it on a vinyl that he uses to wrap cars. We striped the ceiling like the old dome. 

CB521D30-BA9A-412E-94B4-AFCE9186B11E.jpeg

12FB13C6-E274-478A-BA22-2EAA24B2B1C6.jpeg

Did the sale of your house coincide with the demolition of the dome by chance?  Is there a symbolic correlation?

Sportsman2593 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Very nice. Is there a way you can tell us where he got it from.. for the people that wont get the chance at it lol

I honestly don’t know. Bought it 8 years ago. Did a quick google search of “Atlanta Falcons Field Rug” and found a smaller version of what I have. 

AllStarHandyMan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s a sweet room...I LOL’d at the seats being empty on the walls. Really went out of your way to make it authentic!

in all seriousness though...sweet room you had.

Bquinn_11 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

That room needs a TV intervention.

Congrats!! You found something to complain about. I bet you’re fun to be around. 

You aren’t wrong tho. That room made my 55” tv look small. 

Edited by Bquinn_11
ya_boi_j, 1989Fan and falconsd56 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0