Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tandy

The Roddy Posters - from a game day thread

24 posts in this topic

On game day, someone posted requesting a poster if we could get extras.   A few others chimed in.

I don't see that thread anymore.   I managed to get 3 extras.   If you were in that original thread and would like me to send you one of the posters, please respond via pm with your shipping information.   I do have to find the best method of sending because it's a rolled up poster.   I think they have those little cardboard holders for them.    I'll see what I can find.

Anyway - I have 3 - so the first 3 who respond (who asked on game day) will get them.     I'll advise when they are all claimed.

Just trying to be fair to those who asked on the day of.

2 hours ago, Tandy said:

On game day, someone posted requesting a poster if we could get extras.   A few others chimed in.

I don't see that thread anymore.   I managed to get 3 extras.   If you were in that original thread and would like me to send you one of the posters, please respond via pm with your shipping information.   I do have to find the best method of sending because it's a rolled up poster.   I think they have those little cardboard holders for them.    I'll see what I can find.

Anyway - I have 3 - so the first 3 who respond (who asked on game day) will get them.     I'll advise when they are all claimed.

Of no one else claims one I'd love to have it.  I live in Louisville and of course I'll pay for shipping. 

Tandy likes this

Put me down for the third one if it goes unclaimed please. I'm sure it won't lol. Roddy is my all time favorite, followed by Abe. I was so close to going to the game for Roddy specifically but I have a foot ailment. If I had known they were giving them out I would have sucked it up haha 

I'll pay for whatever as well. 

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

Just @‘d you in the other thread. I’m not one of the ones asking for one tho.

Thanks for helping others. Wish more were like you. 

athell and papachaz like this

2 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Thanks!   I looked for it but didn't see it.

3 hours ago, athell said:

If the 3 don't step up, I'd love one.  Roddy is my 2nd fav Falcon of all time.  Lemme know.  Good to see you, sis!

28 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

Of no one else claims one I'd love to have it.  I live in Louisville and of course I'll pay for shipping. 

It looks like at least 2 of the guys may have already gotten one.   If that's the case, I'll send one to you guys.   Just in case, why don't you pm me your mailing address.    

athell likes this

15 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! 

Bquinn_11 likes this

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

Tandy here you go.

Tandy likes this

@athell - that let's you in for 1 - send me your mailing info.   I still have to find some mailing tubes - I'll try to get to the ups store this weekend.

athell likes this

16 minutes ago, Tandy said:

@athell - that let's you in for 1 - send me your mailing info.   I still have to find some mailing tubes - I'll try to get to the ups store this weekend.

You are awesome, sis!  Will do.

Lowndesfalc likes this

9 hours ago, Tandy said:

I wonder if an empty wrapping paper tube would work, and shouldn't cost much to mail.....

I was NOT one of the ones in the thread asking, just thought of that when I read your post  :)

On 12/12/2019 at 1:57 PM, athell said:

If the 3 don't step up, I'd love one.  Roddy is my 2nd fav Falcon of all time.  Lemme know.  Good to see you, sis!

My OCD is making me ask, who is your first?

athell likes this

9 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Hey, I only got 2 addresses sent to my pm - one from @athell and one from @falcon1fan

@Dem Birds send me your address by pm as soon as possible. I'm mailing them out today but if I don't get your address in time - it's going to be a few days before I get back to the UPS store.

You da best!

4 hours ago, Tandy said:

Hey, I only got 2 addresses sent to my pm - one from @athell and one from @falcon1fan

@Dem Birds send me your address by pm as soon as possible. I'm mailing them out today but if I don't get your address in time - it's going to be a few days before I get back to the UPS store.

I may have missed my chance! Curses! Lol darn stupid retail job