Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Falcons Fan MVP

Falcons at 49ers predictions. Who do you think will win?

Do you think the Falcons will pull off the upset on Sunday or do you think the Niners will be too much? I'd like our chances a lot better if we had Ridley and Trufant. But the Niners have a lot of injuries on the defensive side if the ball so we might still have a shot. 

I'm going to pick the Falcons to pull off the upset 23-20! I think the Falcons are going to play very hard for Quinn these last 3 games and will be hard to beat. I think the Falcons will play smart against the Niners and throw short passes and use their speed to protect Ryan. Plus it would be just like the Falcons to win out and mess up our draft position. Lol. Who do you guys got winning? Final score?

Falcons will play their best ball of the year. 49ers are slightly flat, but not much after beating the Saints.  We meet somewhere in the middle, but 49ers prevail on a game winning drive. We all wonder what could have been had we come out playing hard all year. 

31-27. 

Vic Beasley likes flowers. 

I  Think you're a right. Maybe just maybe the football gods may return the favor. Shanny knows he was a major reason we loss the biggest trophy of them all- the Super Bowl because he was blinded by HIS  Arrogance

It wounded our city, State and team. So we may win?

I think the niner’s defense return to form at home and pressures Ryan. Sanders and Samuels will feast. Mostert will have close to a hundred yards. They need this game so I expect they will play hard.

I have no clue which Atlanta team will show up but I will take San Fran at home.

San Fran 31

Atlanta 10

On 12/12/2019 at 6:13 PM, athell said:

I think we are going to be curb stomped, sadly.  This is a terrible matchup for us on both sides of the ball.

Yep. Match-ups on offense look sketchy. Match-ups on defense look horrible. Match-ups on coaching staff, chess player vs checker player. Game, set, match 49ers, 42-24. It won't be pretty to watch.