2020 Ticket Prices

esmithidoc

I got an email today detailing my ticket prices for next year. It looks like most sections will have a price reduction (even taking account one fewer home game), but club sections will get a slight increase. My Harrahs Club (mezzanine club) tickets will increase $43 per ticket per game, but they are changing to an “inclusive club” so that food, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks are free.

Edited by esmithidoc

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

That food, wine, beer and non alcoholic drink free **** is a scam. It's all gonna be covered in the extra $43. 

Uhhh...I don't know where you're drinking at the stadium, but I went well over that this past Sunday on craft beer and canned mixed drinks (which are hideous by the way). If they give me the run of the liquor, they are taking a bath.

32 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Uhhh...I don't know where you're drinking at the stadium, but I went well over that this past Sunday on craft beer and canned mixed drinks (which are hideous by the way). If they give me the run of the liquor, they are taking a bath.

Well you're an alcoholic so there's that. Seriously, it was more of a joke than anything to be taken serious

23 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I wish you would have asked me before you dived into that mixed drink! 

ALWAYS get that in before you walk in the door! 

I get my tx on Ticketmaster resales for half the price anywhere in the stadium from mostly dissatisfied fans who find something better to do than watch azs whippings. Have to say watching recent wins makes me feel I'm the winner plus have money to put in the vendors pockets. (awesome brisket sammies) :golfclap:

My seats in 104 went up 2.44 per seat per game (using 9 games per ticket to compute).    Not a terrible increase, but honestly, with the way they performed this year and the state of the fans - you would have thought they would hold on the increases this year.    Just going to piss the STH off more.

Doesn't matter - I'll pay.   At least my PSL is all paid off so all I have is the ST cost.    

45 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I get my tx on Ticketmaster resales for half the price anywhere in the stadium from mostly dissatisfied fans who find something better to do than watch azs whippings. Have to say watching recent wins makes me feel I'm the winner plus have money to put in the vendors pockets. (awesome brisket sammies) :golfclap:

Where is that “finger” emoji when you need it! :argh:

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I wish you would have asked me before you dived into that mixed drink! 

ALWAYS get that in before you walk in the door! 

The tailgate we go to has plenty of booze on hand. With shots every 30 minutes. We were pretty gassed up going in. If it wasn't for the cold holding back my buzz, I'd have been doing just fine.

But yeah those canned cocktails are kinda gross. I got the Moscow Mule one and it was a sugar bomb. And only 7%?!?

18 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

The tailgate we go to has plenty of booze on hand. With shots every 30 minutes. We were pretty gassed up going in. If it wasn't for the cold holding back my buzz, I'd have been doing just fine.

But yeah those canned cocktails are kinda gross. I got the Moscow Mule one and it was a sugar bomb. And only 7%?!?

$hit, the beers I drink have more % than that! Lol

And the alcohol is watered down.