No more wins, this year! Tankers

roguebeaver

20 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

You are one of those mocker fockers. You post a draft every year, only difference is you cry about picks already taken ahead of us. 

Not a mocker focker. Post two or three mocks a year. Definitely not a tanker that wants to see us lose games and get pssd when we don't. No. Never. Ever. Tank on.

5 minutes ago, falconfan5832 said:

Just wondering,what would winning out do?We closed last year with wins and what did it accomplish?It let TD and DQ have another year.

Tankers love to bring up the momentum doesn't matter anomaly of 2018. Totally forgot about:

• The 2-1 close in 1979 that led to 12-4 in 1980 with a bye
  • The 2-0 close in 1990 that led to 10-6 in 1991 and a wildcard win over the Aints
  • The 6-2 close in 1997 that led to 14-2 in 1998 and a SB appearance
  • The 3-1 close in 2003 that led to 11-5 in 2004 with an NFCCG appearance
  • The 3-0 close in 2009 that led to 13-3 in 2010 and a bye
  • The 2-1 close in 2015 that led to 11-5 in 2016 and a SB appearance

OK

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Not a mocker focker. Post two or three mocks a year. Definitely not a tanker that wants to see us lose games and get pssd when we don't. No. Never. Ever. Tank on.

That's by definition a mocker focker. Momentum is a phantom term, and hasn't worked with this coach nor will work. I want Quinn out, I want a high pick, I wouldnt mind Dimi out as well. 

6 hours ago, atlbaby said:

It shows the new GM and coach who can play and who can’t. The latter can kick rocks.

This is the only thing im worried might not happen if we win out.  Im more worried about Quinn and company getting another year considering how much the guys on the team seem to like him and Blank ending up listening to them because he is their buddy.  If we lose out im more inclined to believe we will guarantee swap out coaches and hopefully get something better. If we win out i think theirs a solid possiblity we give them another chance and im not sure i really want that to happen.

13 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Would love to see a 3-0 close out.

I'm sure that's the plan at The Branch.

A Tanker's Lament. Please happen.

tenor.gif

I never understand tankers. Browns, Jags, etc. been doing it for years and have nothing but a loser's attitude and terrible w/l record to show for it. 

13 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Would love to see a 3-0 close out.

I'm sure that's the plan at The Branch.

A Tanker's Lament. Please happen.

If they beat the Niners, the world might implode lol

If they lose to the Jags and Bucs, it's going to show this team is in more trouble than fans care to admit. I'm assuming they go 1-2 over the next three, with the lone win being vs TB. They can't beat AFC teams and the Niners are giants compared to this banged up team. 

11 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Tankers love to bring up the momentum doesn't matter anomaly of 2018. Totally forgot about:

• The 2-1 close in 1979 (6-10) that led to 12-4 in 1980 with a bye
  • The 2-0 close in 1990 (5-11) that led to 10-6 in 1991 and a wildcard win over the Aints 
  • The 6-2 close in 1997 (7-9) that led to 14-2 in 1998 and a SB appearance
  • The 3-1 close in 2003 (5-11 and Vick broke his leg) that led to 11-5 in 2004 with an NFCCG appearance
  • The 3-0 close in 2009 (9-7) that led to 13-3 in 2010 and a bye
  • The 2-1 close in 2015 (8-8) that led to 11-5 in 2016 and a SB appearance

OK

1990- If this momentum carried us in 91 then **** **** *** whore **** slut. It cost us forcing Glanville to start Buckhead Brett and forever changing this franchise.

1997- 6-2 close out might suggest things are actually clicking and the team is actually getting better?

2003- Vick broke his leg, enough said

2009- Ryan’s second year, enough said

2015- Started 5-0 and lost 8 of 11 and you say 2-1 is momentum?