rcky_mtn_falcon

Who do we sign

23 posts in this topic

So the Falcons have Trufant and Ridley both out for the rest of the year, this means they'll be moved to IR.

Is there anyone out there as a FA or on another teams PS you would like to see us sign so we can get an extended look at them ?

I wouldn't bring in a free agent either, this season is a wrap and has been since week 8. I'm more curious if there is anyone on another teams PS that might be worth stealing to get a look.

Geneaut likes this

I think Blake & Zaccheus have futures with us throw in Graham & Hooper and I actually think we are good.

2TE sets with 2 big WRers blocking outside smells outside zone runs all day for me.

Club212 likes this

2 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

We need to draft some WR that is over 6 feet!  Besides Julio, everyone is under 6 foot tall.

Ridley, Gage and Blake are all listed 6 feet tall+.....

Edited by falconsfan4life3

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

No one off the street. Just call up someone from ps and carry on. I think wr depth is just fine as it stands

48 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

No reason to sign anyone. Whatever salary cap we don't use this season can be rolled over to help patch the $6M deficit we have next season.

1 hour ago, vel said:

Why sign someone? There are three games left. Call up a PS guy or actually use your depth. 

Simple...

ya_boi_j, Cole World and Geneaut like this

Really want to see what Gage can do.  I know he's already been in there, but he seems like he's a hair away from being an actual playmaker.

He might not make it, but you can see the talent in him.

4LoveoftheGame likes this

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s zero reason to bring him back and give him a try out while Senat has been inactive all season. I’d think Senat would deserve the chance over someone off the street

Throw Senat in at cornerback

Atlantafan21 likes this

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s zero reason to bring him back and give him a try out while Senat has been inactive all season. I’d think Senat would deserve the chance over someone off the street

100% transparency. I forgot about Senat. If we aren't going to use him cut him. Did he bang Quinn's wife. Seemed like he had potential his rookieyeay.

5 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

We need to draft some WR that is over 6 feet!  Besides Julio, everyone is under 6 foot tall.

Calvin Ridley is listed at 6'1".

5 hours ago, vel said:

Why sign someone? There are three games left. Call up a PS guy or actually use your depth. 

Beat me to it.  Yeah the season was toast 5 weeks ago. Check our our PS guys.

Edited by Godzilla1985

13 hours ago, vel said:

Yup. !maybe call up a DL or OL to evaluate. But on receiving corps, I'd win more two TE looks for one to more deeply evaluate Graham. and then like you say, just work the remaining receivers into game situations. I hate saying this, because I hate losing, but this is that precious moment that regular season is preseason in many ways. Actually, it's more valuable than preseason because they're going against #1s on other teams.