Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Falcons Fan MVP

Do you think Jimmy G will carve our defense up?

Our defense has been up and down since the bye week. We appear to struggle against certain Quarterbacks and do well against others. In my opinion our defense did a good job both times against Drew Brees. Do you think Jimmy G will most likely carve our defense up? Or do you think the Falcons defense matches up well against the Niners offense?

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

We have alot to worry about.

9ers going into NO and putting up 48 yep I’d be worried.

If the offensive game plan doesn’t revolve around running the football and controlling the clock then we are history.

We need to throw short passes to Julio, Ridley, Blake, Freeman etc and rely on their speed. We got the talent. We can't be doing that drop back stuff Koetter likes to do. I'm sure they know that.

I'm more worried about Shanahan's scheme on general than any one person on that team. I do think that we're gonna get wrecked by Kittle and short passes to running backs since Keanu is out. That guy also knows this defense quite well. I'd say we're in for a serious beat down.

5 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I hope they break the NFL record for points against us and it leads to Quinn getting fired. 

Bingo. Just looked at tankathon and saw we're now drafting 8th. I do not want a repeat of last year with pointless wins. Keep losing and hope you're in position to draft Derrick Brown.

25 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

We need to throw short passes to Julio, Ridley, Blake, Freeman etc and rely on their speed. We got the talent. We can't be doing that drop back stuff Koetter likes to do. I'm sure they know that.

Yep short passes set up for the deep shots.But for me our best defense is keeping there O off the field.

I think that the Falcs can beat the 9ers, if they stay focused, take it one play at a time and play with intensity. I'd like to see the Falcs win this one and prove me right.

The Falcs need to go on a little win streak now and build some momentum going into next season.

36 minutes ago, stizz said:

Bingo. Just looked at tankathon and saw we're now drafting 8th. I do not want a repeat of last year with pointless wins. Keep losing and hope you're in position to draft Derrick Brown.

Or let someone else take Brown and get a Kinlaw or Epenesa.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Epenesa has bust written all over him. Brown has dominated against elite talent.

Why? Tell me more. As a big10 guy who has watched AJ, be curious of your views/reasoning.

SEC is elitetalent but BIG10 isn’t I am guessing?

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Why? Tell me more. As a big10 guy who has watched AJ, be curious of your views/reasoning.

not elite get off and don't think he's the best athlete. Just think it'll be tremendous work for him to be elite in the NFL.