Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Ridley ??

65 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, caponine said:

I figured he would be out for the year , can't play with abdominal pain. So many serious things can cause it. It's still concerning that he collapsed from it. Hope it's nothing too serious. 

Not sure it's his appendix it maybe but most of the time. You can recover in no time but seems like this is going to take some time to get better. 

I remember Big Ben had emergency surgery then still played the following week I believe. Depending on the severity you'll be out of commission for at least a couple of weeks. I'm thinking it's not his appendix, if it was they'd say it. Either way he needs to just take care of what he needs to take care of and just look forward to next season. 

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That **** is no joke. I went all week and we thought it was just a stomach bug. Went to the clinic only to find out it wasn't that and was taken to ER that very day. Had to wait 13 hours before they actually performed the surgery. Was about to die waiting on them. ********

Yep, she-it is serious. 

Maybe we'll find out what his problem is, at some point.  I just wonder if it's a "core muscle" strain, or tear.  Don't know from experience, but I've heard that ish can be extremely painful ---

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Mine burst when I was 17. It burst while I was awaiting surgery. The recovery is a real life *****

Yeah man tell me about it I was out of commission for a month, I was in the best shape of my life. I think the recovery time is a lot quicker now. Dam military Doctors.... Told me I had indigestion :angry:

ya_boi_j likes this

16 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

Yeah man tell me about it I was out of commission for a month, I was in the best shape of my life. I think the recovery time is a lot quicker now. Dam military Doctors.... Told me I had indigestion :angry:

****in doctors. 

Falcons WR Calvin Ridley announces he's out for remainder of season

Shalise Manza Young
Shalise Manza YoungYahoo Sports Contributor
December 9, 2019, 3:38 PM EST

On Sunday, Atlanta Falcons receiver Calvin Ridley suffered an abdominal injury in the team’s 40-20 win over the Carolina Panthers.

On Monday, Ridley announced the injury means his season is over.

‘I’m out for the rest of the season’

The second-year Falcon posted a series of photos to his Instagram account on Monday with a caption revealing the news.

“Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. I am doing well, unfortunately I’m out for the rest of the season, but I’ll be back next year ...Small thing to a Giant! #RiseUp”

Coach Dan Quinn confirmed the news when he met with media Monday afternoon.

Ridley had five catches for 76 yards and a touchdown in the game against Carolina.

The 26th pick in the 2018 draft, Ridley had 63 catches for 866 yards and a team-high seven touchdowns in 13 games this year (10 starts). He had already topped his yardage total from his rookie season and was a catch away from tying his mark from last year.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/falcons-wr-calvin-ridley-announces-hes-out-for-remainder-of-season-203849273.html

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I remember Big Ben had emergency surgery then still played the following week I believe. Depending on the severity you'll be out of commission for at least a couple of weeks. I'm thinking it's not his appendix, if it was they'd say it. Either way he needs to just take care of what he needs to take care of and just look forward to next season. 

**** I don't even think Ryan Clark missed a lot of time. And I agree with that , I dont think it's his appendix 

7 hours ago, caponine said:

**** I don't even think Ryan Clark missed a lot of time. And I agree with that , I dont think it's his appendix 

He had a splenectomy I believe