Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Ridley ??

65 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Peteshweddy said:

Will send up prayers for Ridley tonight.  Hopefully we hear good news involving his health soon.  Definitely a scary situation for a grown man in his prime to collapse for no apparent reason.

I'm saying, like dang. Hes young and to just collapse when he Is in good health 

Peteshweddy likes this

4 hours ago, caponine said:

I'm saying, like dang. Hes young and to just collapse when he Is in good health 

I'm wondering if he just got dehydrated.  That can cause a host of problems --- dizziness headache, nausea, vomiting, etc.  It that's it, he'll get re-hydrated and should be fine.  Hoping that's all it is... 

4 hours ago, FalconJim said:

I'm wondering if he just got dehydrated.  That can cause a host of problems --- dizziness headache, nausea, vomiting, etc.  It that's it, he'll get re-hydrated and should be fine.  Hoping that's all it is... 

yes...…..it...…….can...……...Was rushed to the hospital twice within 7 months due to dehydration and had all of those symptoms plus more. Not fun at all. 

Really wanted to see Ridley go over the 1k mark this year. Will be disappointed if he is out for the remainder of the year. Only needs like 130 more yards in 3 games 

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Really wanted to see Ridley go over the 1k mark this year. Will be disappointed if he is out for the remainder of the year. Only needs like 130 more yards in 3 games 

That’s amazing considering the lack of targets early on outside of the Philly and Houston game

papachaz and FalconJim like this

The weird part is there wasn’t a word spoken about it after the game. It’s not every week that we hear about players getting carted off the field after collapsing. Definitely a serious matter. Fantasy teams and players on other teams are completely irrelevant. Hopefully everything is okay with him and we hear something today

6 hours ago, Dirtybird56 said:

The report of a sudden collapse and succeeding torso pain is concerning to me 

Hmmm.. I mean it's odd, but as far as I know usually sharp torso pain out of nowhere is usually appendicitis or kidney stones, neither of which is serious, though both are incredibly painful. 

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

Hmmm.. I mean it's odd, but as far as I know usually sharp torso pain out of nowhere is usually appendicitis or kidney stones, neither of which is serious, though both are incredibly painful. 

Appendicitis can be if it ruptures. I know from personal experience 

18 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm assuming it may be his appendix.

Probably not his appendix-Ive had that emergency surgery and it takes a few days before ur in intense pain...….Doctor said if I had waited another 6-12 hours my appendix would have burst and Id be outta here

As stated previously, Ridley said he is out for the season.  The good news is that he also said he will be back next season.  This probably means it is a serious injury that will require some time to heal, but is not life threatening or career threatening. 

Best of luck, Calvin.  We will miss you this season.  Let's have a great season in 2020.

57 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

Probably not his appendix-Ive had that emergency surgery and it takes a few days before ur in intense pain...….Doctor said if I had waited another 6-12 hours my appendix would have burst and Id be outta here

Mine burst when I was 17. It burst while I was awaiting surgery. The recovery is a real life *****

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

See the late Harry Houdini

That **** is no joke. I went all week and we thought it was just a stomach bug. Went to the clinic only to find out it wasn't that and was taken to ER that very day. Had to wait 13 hours before they actually performed the surgery. Was about to die waiting on them. ********

WhenFalconsWin likes this

I figured he would be out for the year , can't play with abdominal pain. So many serious things can cause it. It's still concerning that he collapsed from it. Hope it's nothing too serious. 

Not sure it's his appendix it maybe but most of the time. You can recover in no time but seems like this is going to take some time to get better.