Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Ridley ??

65 posts in this topic

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Yea

That's terrible , hope the guys alright. Nothing to serious I hope, but he may not play again this season depending on what comes back 

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

They said he was questionable and not out for what that's worth.

Meanwhile Big Z makes the most of it 

So he wasn't unresponsive ?? 

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Dunno for sure. He was never declared out 

Good point , falcons knew he wasn't coming back. Question, when some is unresponsive does that mean ....... or are they just unconcious 

2 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

I didn’t like the commentary about his near syncope and abdominal pain...concern for blunt organ injury

What did they say ?? You dont have to say everything , like summarize it 

Commentators said he got dizzy and couldnt stand. When the showed him on the cart going to the locker room he was responsive. Never heard anything during the game about him being unresponsive. 

cb5639 likes this

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

What did they say ?? You dont have to say everything , like summarize it 

What I heard in the Post Game show was, he suffered an abdominal injury, and that was it --- very short and sweet.  I actually rewound it to make sure I heard it right, and I did.  Hope he'll be alright!  I know he was laid out on the cart, and not moving at all, as they took him to the lockers...

5 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

Commentators said he got dizzy and couldnt stand. When the showed him on the cart going to the locker room he was responsive. Never heard anything during the game about him being unresponsive. 

I saw on a falcons account on Instagram and twitter that he was. He collapsed 

Just now, caponine said:

Way to bring football into a serious situation ..... congrats 

Cmon man relax. I’m sure Ridley will be fine but your man was relegated to #3 on the 9ers bench.

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

I saw on a falcons account on Instagram and twitter that he was. He collapsed 

That’s what they said on tv as they were taking him out on the stretcher 

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Cmon man relax. I’m sure Ridley will be fine but your man was relegated to #3 on the 9ers bench.

Right ..... because a position on a different team is more important than a person collapsing / their life 

ya_boi_j and Halcon-1 like this

Just now, caponine said:

Right ..... because a position on a different team is more important than a person collapsing. 

Right because we are in a MB let’s create drama when it probably nothing that serious to worry about.

Yet coming from a guy who will take a shot at Free every chance he gets but when his guy isn’t relevant in the 9ers biggest win of the season thus far and gets poked about it can’t handle lol ok. 

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Right because we are in a MB let’s create drama when it probably nothing that serious to worry about.

Yet coming from a guy who will take a shot at Free every chance he gets but when his guy isn’t relevant in the 9ers biggest win of the season thus far and gets poked about it can’t handle lol ok. 

Looks who turning into the troll now ,Congrats man, keep up the good work. Football is just a game man ,