Falcons Fan MVP

What are the keys to beating the Niners next week?

47 posts in this topic

I would love to see the Falcons get a win against Kyle Shanahan next week. What do you think the Falcons have to do to pull off the upset? Do you think that Jimmy G is a Quarterback our defense would do well against? I am sure the Falcons offense will be extra prepared for the Niners defense. Do you think the Niners defense has any weaknesses we can exploit? I think we are going to need all hands on deck. Hopefully Ridley plays. Hopefully the Falcons bring their A game.

Champagne likes this

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I'd say rotten hamburgers at the 49ers Friday night meal get together would help. Other than food poisoning, I don't really think we stand much of a chance.

Beat me to it lol.

octoslash likes this

The Falcons really can beat anyone or lose to anyone. Just depends on which team shows up.

If they can get in Garropolo's face and keep Bosa out of Ryan's we stand a chance.

22 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I would love to see the Falcons get a win against Kyle Shanahan next week. What do you think the Falcons have to do to pull off the upset? Do you think that Jimmy G is a Quarterback our defense would do well against? I am sure the Falcons offense will be extra prepared for the Niners defense. Do you think the Niners defense has any weaknesses we can exploit? I think we are going to need all hands on deck. Hopefully Ridley plays. Hopefully the Falcons bring their A game.

we are going to win. so we don't have a high draft pick because we are the falcons.

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

26 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Off-topic, Patriots getting booed leaving the field down 20-7 LOL

Those fans have a lot of frickin nerve.