Francis York Morgan

To the Tanker Crowd

39 posts in this topic

you can always count on Quinn for one more screw job before he might potentially be fired. I honestly dont think AB has the stones to let him go. If he were to be let go it would have already happened. Mike Smitty all over, except worse. 

6 hours ago, Akod2017 said:

Like the brotherhood has built? This team is soft and that starts from the top. Let’s give our next coach the best opportunity to turn the ship around with some impact players. 

Two guys who got some crap for applying realism were McCaffery and Nick Bosa. Both “quit” on their college teams. I don’t think anyone in the NFL would consider those two soft or anything but a warrior. They made a smart move that paid off and we can do the same as a team. You don’t ask the guys to lay down. Just fire that piece of poop coach and start as many young guys as possible. Then see how it plays out. 

Nah, you’re dancing around what I said.

First off, I don’t buy into this fake “soft” narrative that lazy antagonists like to peddle.  These are all exceptionally tough men playing a man’s sport & competing on a physical level that belongs to a fraction of 1% of nationwide athletics.

Read your original post, then read mine.  You’re all over the place talking about something that is not related. 

We both know our players won’t lay down for draft position no matter how you try to justify laying down.  There are no gray areas here brother.  It’s black & white.  Tanking/quitting vs never tanking/quitting.

This is very simple for me my friend.  I have zero confusion & see this quite clearly.  I’ll not deviate from how I view these things.  Some things are just more sacred than others.  I don’t have disdain for your thoughts, but rather encourage you to analyze this from a broader perspective.  No worries either way. 

Vandy likes this

18 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

First off, I don’t buy into this fake “soft” narrative that lazy antagonists like to peddle.  These are all exceptionally tough men playing a man’s sport & competing on a physical level that belongs to a fraction of 1% of nationwide athletics.

Read your original post, then read mine.  You’re all over the place talking about something that is not related. 

We both know our players won’t lay down for draft position no matter how you try to justify laying down.  There are no gray areas here brother.  It’s black & white.  Tanking/quitting vs never tanking/quitting.

This is very simple for me my friend.  I have zero confusion & see this quite clearly.  I’ll not deviate from how I view these things.  Some things are just more sacred than others.  I don’t have disdain for your thoughts, but rather encourage you to analyze this from a broader perspective.  No worries either way. 

Tanking is for the better. Don't want Blank having any thoughts of keeping DQ, a guy who has had to let go multiple coordinators and relinquish play calling duties because he isn't competent. It is what it is.

ZoneOne01 likes this

16 minutes ago, stizz said:

Tanking is for the better. Don't want Blank having any thoughts of keeping DQ, a guy who has had to let go multiple coordinators and relinquish play calling duties because he isn't competent. It is what it is.

Again, reread my statements on this entire matter.  I don’t deviate from that at all.

Never quitting is not something that can be negotiated or debated as if it’s some sort of talking point bro.  I find your reply to be completely disconnected with everything I just said on this subject...wtf?

AB’s decision will have nothing to do with whether men lay down or not.  But laying down would certainly reflect on the character flaw of such a player if it were to happen.  

So tell me Stizz, are you a quitter who would lay down whenever the end justifies the means?  Or do you have more intestinal fortitude & self respect than that?  Who are you at your core?  

Vandy and ki46dinah like this

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

Again, reread my statements on this entire matter.  I don’t deviate from that at all.

Never quitting is not something that can be negotiated or debated as if it’s some sort of talking point bro.  I find your reply to be completely disconnected with everything I just said on this subject...wtf?

AB’s decision will have nothing to do with whether men lay down or not.  But laying down would certainly reflect on the character flaw of such a player if it were to happen.  

So tell me Stizz, are you a quitter who would lay down whenever the end justifies the means?  Or do you have more intestinal fortitude & self respect than that?  Who are you at your core?  

Hahaha. Like you and everyone that posts on this board, I'm mentally, financially and emotionally invested in this team, so I want the best outcome in the long run. That isn't happening with DQ at the helm. Never seen a coach delegate duties to other coaches when he fails and retain his job. 

Some fraud wins at the end of the year has proved it can sway Artie. Don't want that again. 

14 minutes ago, stizz said:

Hahaha. Like you and everyone that posts on this board, I'm mentally, financially and emotionally invested in this team, so I want the best outcome in the long run. That isn't happening with DQ at the helm. Never seen a coach delegate duties to other coaches when he fails and retain his job. 

Some fraud wins at the end of the year has proved it can sway Artie. Don't want that again. 

I was not trying to be humorous I hope you know.  I genuinely wonder what people think & feel from their hearts.

I’m ready for a clean sweep.  I’ve seen enough of DQ & Koetter etc.  But that has nothing to do with watching players lay down.  I’d never condone that.  Ever.  

Some want to see players lay down & quit & that ain’t right on any level as far as I’m concerned.  

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

11 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I saw a Panther team lay down Sunday after Riverboat Ron was let go. I think one situation led to another. 

I get your point, in fact I think I am looking at the broader perspective. Growing up it was play your heart out, leave it on field. College is the same, it’s a calling and you sacrifice having a life to give everything to a sport. But what I doubt any of us have experienced is when a sport is an actual job with implications on your family. Most are motivated by money and most need to give everything they have to get paid each year. I think that’s why we see so many not live up to their mega deals, the motivation needs to shift back to winning. 

1 hour ago, Akod2017 said:

I saw a Panther team lay down Sunday after Riverboat Ron was let go. I think one situation led to another. 

I get your point, in fact I think I am looking at the broader perspective. Growing up it was play your heart out, leave it on field. College is the same, it’s a calling and you sacrifice having a life to give everything to a sport. But what I doubt any of us have experienced is when a sport is an actual job with implications on your family. Most are motivated by money and most need to give everything they have to get paid each year. I think that’s why we see so many not live up to their mega deals, the motivation needs to shift back to winning. 

Pretty good points all amigo

Games are not totally meaningless.  We did put the final nail in the Panther playoff coffin.  That cheered me up in a sad season. :slick:

14 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I was not trying to be humorous I hope you know.  I genuinely wonder what people think & feel from their hearts.

I’m ready for a clean sweep.  I’ve seen enough of DQ & Koetter etc.  But that has nothing to do with watching players lay down.  I’d never condone that.  Ever.  

Some want to see players lay down & quit & that ain’t right on any level as far as I’m concerned.  

Agree. I don't want to see players quit. I just don't think this team is very good.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

22 hours ago, stizz said:

‘Artie’ is still sharper than 95% of TAFT.  The Godfather’s not easily ‘swayed’ by anything.

Quinn’s gone baby, long gone.

Rings and HASHBROWN3 like this