Monoxide

*Official Panthers Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

950 posts in this topic

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Defense has really done a great job containing McCaffrey and Kamara in the passing game this season. 

We’ve always done a great job on Kamara, he’s done almost nothing against us in his career.

Schwarzwald and VTCrunkler like this

7 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

His kicks do make me feel uncomfortable.  They have the weirdest spin/wobble.

Just get to 80%+ and nail a good percentage of 50+ amirite? :ninja:

7 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

His kicks do make me feel uncomfortable.  They have the weirdest spin/wobble.

I wouldn't be surprised if they control the ball in the NFL. Some of those kicks are in a perfect spot.

Remember the AAF Balls had the sensor that told you where the ball was at all times?

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

We’ve always done a great job on Kamara, he’s done almost nothing against us in his career.

He killed us in the first matchup last year, but outside of that his numbers, at least for his standard, have been a bit below average against us. 

Drew4719 likes this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

He killed us in the first matchup last year, but outside of that his numbers, at least for his standard, have been a bit below average against us. 

We have typically done a good job of controlling our opponents premier offensive weapon. We just end up getting killed by the rest of the offense, usually the TE.

Atlantafan21 likes this

Just now, SirCzah said:

We have typically done a good job of controlling our opponents premier offensive weapon. We just end up getting killed by the rest of the offense, usually the TE.

Yep lol. I remember a bunch of dudes off the street dominating us on thanksgiving last year. 

SirCzah likes this