Monoxide

*Official Panthers Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

950 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yup after 2015 there was a thread about how the panthers were going to dominate for the next 5 years.

Good memory. I as that their SB where we were the only ones to beat them in the reg season?

4 minutes ago, jidady said:

Anybody know the last time a team scored 46 points and lost?

Probably the cowboys when they lost to the broncos in 2013 

Forgot Rams chiefs last year, 51 is the record in a loss

Edited by Drew4719
PokerSteve and jidady like this

5 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Probably the cowboys when they lost to the broncos in 2013 

Forgot Rams chiefs last year, 51 is the record in a loss

It certainly can't have happened often. New Orleans is pyrite.

And Jake Matthews had a hard nosed game for a change. Kept his man from sacking Ryan and did some downfield blocking too. He must have read my rants after last weeks debacle. :rolleyes:  :lol:

PokerSteve likes this

26 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Completely surprised that Shanahan didn't try and throw for a TD rather than kick the FG.

He knows fundamental football as well as anyone. SB 51 was different, he was not in control at that point in the game. He was doing what he was told by the 'higher-ups', and by 'higher-ups' I do not mean anyone higher-up from the Falcons organization. 

Just now, Cheap Talk said:

He knows fundamental football as well as anyone. SB 51 was different, he was not in control at that point in the game. He was doing what he was told by the 'higher-ups', and by 'higher-ups' I do not mean anyone higher-up from the Falcons organization. 

Oh please. He had full responsibility for the offense and the playcalling. Everyone has said so. There's no conspiracy.

falconsd56 likes this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Oh please. He had full responsibility for the offense and the playcalling. Everyone has said so. There's no conspiracy.

Righhhht!

10 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

@ltstorm2 won't admit Devondre Campbell is leading the Falcons in tackles...but he is.

Wow, you're lame as ****. Now, you're lying. You are a pathetic chump. 

@ltstorm2 won't want to admit that Devondre Campbell just had a PBU that allowed Kazee to grab an interception...

Good lawd. Maybe Campbell isn't your family, you're acting like yall share a bed. 

@ltstorm2 won't want to admit that Devondre Campbell just had a PBU that allowed Kazee to grab an interception...

On 11/24/2019 at 7:32 PM, ltstorm2 said:

Even today Campbell isn't in the lead or tied for turnovers on the team.  It is still Trufant.  Campbell's first turnover was last week against Carolina, and his second was today.  The two forced fumbles he caused in week 4 were not recovered by the Falcons and he has no fumble recoveries of his own.  So in reality, you're the one lying on your fam. I guess you were right, he didn't have ANY turnovers when I made that post.  Now, I'll admit he's played much better as of late but I meant every word I said in that other post.  But, do you think you could get something autographed for me?

De'Vondre Campbell's game logs

Weird, I told you to click the link, yet you stopped replying to me and just waited till your boyfriend made a play a week later to attempt to call me out. Seriously go ahead, click the link, Campbells first turnover was just a few weeks ago. Facts are not on your side. You're just looking creepy.