Monoxide

*Official Panthers Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

950 posts in this topic

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Ridley is a playmaker

I saw several posters here saying we should...(wait for it)

Move on from Ridley when his rookie contract is up.

1 minute ago, Schwarzwald said:

He was early in the season actually. Just being fair. Tho secondary play was worse.

This game is way more about consistency than single big plays made or missed. He isn’t worth overpaying for in UFA and can be upgraded as the #2 LB.

Like the rest of the defense, Dre improved once we transitioned back to 4-3 Under

Schwarzwald likes this

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

Run blocking, pass blocking...Gono is looking AMAZING today. Pisses me off that he could've gotten way more playing time this year.

A preview for next year - this season was intended to be a losing season by Quinn, TD & Blank so they could get a high draft pick to replace Beasley?

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

I saw several posters here saying we should...(wait for it)

Move on from Ridley when his rookie contract is up.

Gotta spend all our cap space on the defense. Everyone on offense can be on vet minimum contracts. 

3 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I can’t belive the 49ers are sucking it up like that <_<

Amazing what good playcalling and pass protection together can do to neutralize a pass rush and let you attack a secondary. To some posters, it’s just Brees! Lol

1 minute ago, Schwarzwald said:

He was early in the season actually. Just being fair. Tho secondary play was worse.

This game is way more about consistency than single big plays made or missed. He isn’t worth overpaying for in UFA and can be upgraded as the #2 LB.

To be fair, early in the season he was one of the only guys making plays not named Grady.  I think that Campbell has been misused more than anything.

Bunchy Carter and Drew4719 like this

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

A preview for next year - this season was intended to be a losing season by Quinn, TD & Blank so they could get a high draft pick to replace Beasley?

Lol that would insinuate our staff thinks ahead <_<

We are a 3-9 team.  Nothing great happening.  Hope we win?  At this point what will that do?  A great catch here a great run there does not add up to a hill o beans.  Its too late baby!  Ridley's touchdown good for him.  

Confusion and dissatisfaction is going to reach a crescendo this off season.  Mark my words.  Don't expect much. 

This game is stupid!! Neither the 49ers or Saints decided to play defense today. I'm stunned! I expected a low scoring defensive battle and instead a Big 12 game broke out.

Drew4719 likes this

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Like the rest of the defense, Dre improved once we transitioned back to 4-3 Under

Good point. DQ overthinking in the offseason caused more issues than fixing what could be fixed.

Imagine keeping Sark, changing our FA only and just having Lindstrom/Kaleb healthy all year...Sheffield already looks like a solid starting CB. OL is behind but Gono just now gets a chance at OG? Where was the cross training? Was it really the FA signings, Wes or bust??

FalconsIn2012 likes this

1 minute ago, SirCzah said:

To be fair, early in the season he was one of the only guys making plays not named Grady.  I think that Campbell has been misused more than anything.

I agree, but he’s still a lot more replaceable than a guy like Debo.

SirCzah likes this