Takk Clowning the Falcons and Dawgs lol

1989Fan

admittedly I don’t know. 

but I have seen many things takk says plus a lot of stuff he likes especially from the Dallas Cowboys. Idk just makes it seem like he isn’t crazy about being a falcon. Won’t be surprised when he isn’t here after his rookie deal 

1 minute ago, RYNE said:

admittedly I don’t know. 

but I have seen many things takk says plus a lot of stuff he likes especially from the Dallas Cowboys. Idk just makes it seem like he isn’t crazy about being a falcon. Won’t be surprised when he isn’t here after his rookie deal 

Professional football is a business. Professional football is a business. Professional football is a business. Professional football is a business.

Vic Beasley was a HUGE Falcons fan growing up. A lot of good THAT did...

Besides, Takk has said REPEATEDLY that he was a Panthers fan growing up.

All of this, "t@Kk w@Nt$ t3w pLe!gH f0r tH3 c0wBoYs" foolishness is just grown men gossiping about nothing.

Professional football is a business.

14 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Agree, but they are Dawg fans so who knows

Yea they act like they are a dynasty and every UGA player would be a perfect fit here.

They are almost exactly just like the College Falcons. Blow it every time they get in the spot light.

Here's my deal, I'm a falcons fan and UGA fan. Here in South Georgia it's all UGA. So many times people tell me they can't be a falcons fan because they'll always let you down...... Bro when game UGA let us down?????

I thought them losing the national championship to Bama was hilarious. I went to every smug *** I could remember that talked about Atlanta losing the super bowl and asked them if they felt let down

15 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Here's my deal, I'm a falcons fan and UGA fan. Here in South Georgia it's all UGA. So many times people tell me they can't be a falcons fan because they'll always let you down...... Bro when game UGA let us down?????

I thought them losing the national championship to Bama was hilarious. I went to every smug *** I could remember that talked about Atlanta losing the super bowl and asked them if they felt let down

Yea UGA are the mini Falcons, they had their own 28-3 like melt down against Bama the very next year.

14 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Yea UGA are the mini Falcons, they had their own 28-3 like melt down against Bama the very next year.

You could almost call Falcons mini UGA to the fan base in Georgia. From afar it looks like the Dawgs have a bigger and more loyal following.

15 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Dawg fans not finding the humor in it though...I LOL’d

i guess I meant it more like clowning around..not roasting or throwing shade.

They only find humor in bad mean spirited jokes when they are winning.

It’s beautiful to watch their unrealistic expectations go up in flames! :lol:

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Not really cuz I don’t follow baseball lol. But I do realize the Braves have a championship. More the reason for why we’re not completely hopeless. 

It was over the Indians haha. I don't follow baseball anymore, but I did back then.