Burrow or Fromm, who's the real deal?

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Best QB above the neck my ***. He doesn't know you're allowed to throw over the middle.

Fromm is pretty much on his own. Burrow, Fields, and all of the other guys have better Coordinators. That's not to take anything away from those guys, but look at the games. Fromm is the only one calling audibles, and changing plays at the line. He did that as a True Freshman as well. He hasn't had the best season, but all of interceptions were in two games. South Carolina 3 and LSU 2. 

Career Stats Currently: Passing Yards 7974, TD 76, INT 18, Completion % 63.2.

Better than Stafford, Jamarcus Russell, and is on Pace to have better numbers than a lot of guys that played 4 years. 

Why do you guys think he's not draft worthy?

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Fromm is pretty much on his own. Burrow, Fields, and all of the other guys have better Coordinators. That's not to take anything away from those guys, but look at the games. Fromm is the only one calling audibles, and changing plays at the line. He did that as a True Freshman as well. He hasn't had the best season, but all of interceptions were in two games. South Carolina 3 and LSU 2. 

Better than Stafford, Jamarcus Russell, and is on Pace to have better numbers than a lot of guys that played 4 years. 

Where did I say he wasnt draft worthy?

34 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I wasnt talking to them dude. I was talking to you. You said he was the smartest, I said he isn't. That's all I was arguing. Try to keep up.

You responded to me responding to someone else. When you butt in on a conversation, take in the entire conversation. Not just what's important to you. 

3 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Yep.. Fromm is one of the smartest QBs out there.. no one does what he does presnap.  Other qbs run different systems and don't have to make the same reads and decisions.  Yep Fromm has had a very good career at UGA and had some big throws and plays..  he regressed this year, but definately has done very good overall.  

19 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

:lol:

And to the people that are still doing the verbal gymnastics defending Fromm and the coaching staff sticking with over Fields...all I’ll say is if Fromm had the kind of year Fields did and Fields had the kind of year Fromm did...you’d be LAUGHING at all the people that claimed UGA made a mistake.

Let them do mental gymnastics. Lord knows they need it.

I think Fromm is a project, certainly not a day one starter. In the pro's, he should get better coaching and his technique would definitely be scrutinized and he'd have to work on it with people that have better eye test abilities than most College coaches do. So, he could be a diamond in the rough. But right at this moment, I'm not able to gauge him because I think he just hasn't been coached up. And accountability in the Pro's is much higher than in college. But I love college ball more than the pro's so go figure. :rolleyes: