CrimsonFalcon

Oh yeah...

20 posts in this topic

Will Grier is starting for them. That probably plays a factor. I’m interested in watching him. When they drafted him he was the one that was being talked up as being Cams potential replacement with the Rivera coached team. A lot of great things said about him when he was drafted too

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Will Grier is starting for them. That probably plays a factor. I’m interested in watching him. When they drafted him he was the one that was being talked up as being Cams potential replacement with the Rivera coached team. A lot of great things said about him when he was drafted too

uh oh, I may need to go change my pick on the yahoo pickem then, we always let the unknown guy beat our socks off

Peteshweddy, 81KJW, ya_boi_j and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well historically we DO make backups and rookies look like superstars. 

Just now, papachaz said:

uh oh, I may need to go change my pick on the yahoo pickem then, we always let the unknown guy beat our socks off

Mannnnn I was in 3rd place and missed a week and fell hard. After that I said **** it and just stopped. 

papachaz likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Mannnnn I was in 3rd place and missed a week and fell hard. After that I said **** it and just stopped. 

i did that last year, took a hunting trip and left on monday. didn't have any signal where we were and couldn't make my picks tueday, and we didn't come back until late sunday.....not that I was ever that high though, I pretty much suck at that, LOL

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, papachaz said:

i did that last year, took a hunting trip and left on monday. didn't have any signal where we were and couldn't make my picks tueday, and we didn't come back until late sunday.....not that I was ever that high though, I pretty much suck at that, LOL

I was trying to be competitive. I ended up 2nd one year and didn’t realize it until the following year lol. That one week pretty much did it. Maybe next year I’ll try harder  to remember. Got a lot going on lol

papachaz likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I was trying to be competitive. I ended up 2nd one year and didn’t realize it until the following year lol. That one week pretty much did it. Maybe next year I’ll try harder  to remember. Got a lot going on lol

I think I've been as high as 8 for a week or two. now I usually do pretty good in the survival game, I won it a couple years ago, so I can guess on ONE each week ok, LOL

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, papachaz said:

I think I've been as high as 8 for a week or two. now I usually do pretty good in the survival game, I won it a couple years ago, so I can guess on ONE each week ok, LOL

Lol. I forgot all about that too. 

side note, I just dozed off and dropped my phone on my face. I think that’s my cue. Been up since 3:30 and it’s hitting me hard. See ya around :tiphat:

papachaz likes this

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They are sticking with Allen but things can change during the game if he plays like he did the last time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/05/panthers-sticking-with-kyle-allen-at-quarterback/amp/

ya_boi_j likes this

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t tank!! With a strong finish you’ll be able to use the momentum goin into next year...

49 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Grier was my guy coming out. He isn't there yet, but he and Minshew were the ones that I thought had potential in the midrounds. Give him a couple years and he could be really good

7 hours ago, thanat0s said:

I’ll probably dvr it and watch when I get a minute. Best to condense these meaningless games with the FF button and save precious moments of our lives. 

Have done this since week 3

81KJW and thanat0s like this

11 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I hope he lights it up, I love a good story and ours suck right now.

2 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

I hope he lights it up, I love a good story and ours suck right now.

Listening to Unc Shay the other day he said Grier was gonna start Sunday. Evidently he had his facts wrong. I would love to see it though