Joe Brady: Falcons Future OC

34 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

We are seeing more of these heavier sets the last few weeks.

With the big WRers we have I still really wonder why we struggle so mightily to run the football.Julio & Agent 12 were beasts blocking the run.

Because freeman is a shell of his former self and our OL sucks 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve seen lots of names thrown around, but for my money I’ll take the young, innovative mind who is out to stake his claim as one of the best in the world.  I’ll take the guy who has impressed coaches

I'm all for bringing in a young offensive mind like Joe Brady but as HC. You bring him here as an OC and he'll be interviewing for HC positions within a year whereas we need someone who can come in an

A heavy RPO system with one of the least mobile QBs to ever step on the field?

9 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

How do you figure that in the last month that much maligned Oline has shown its wear and aswell as taking its lumps has shown a lot.Freeman can be still productive you just have to get your nose off the glass and actually look.

Freeman is toast dude. Are you blind? Dude lost his vision and burst after he got paid. Plus the way he runs and his body type is way too small for that kind of running style. 

4 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Freeman is toast dude. Are you blind? Dude lost his vision and burst after he got paid. Plus the way he runs and his body type is way too small for that kind of running style. 

Freeman’s still productive if he wasn’t why is he still the prime back out of the backfield here.If he is like you say why aren’t the coaches giving Ollison and Hill more snaps.

Ill tell you why because he’s still thee above he’s still probably the best pass blocker out of the 3 and still the best pass catcher out of the 3.

Toast yeah ok man I can see you’ve been caught up in all the play vs pay nonsense.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:56 PM, kiwifalcon said:

How do you figure that in the last month that much maligned Oline has shown its wear and aswell as taking its lumps has shown a lot.Freeman can be still productive you just have to get your nose off the glass and actually look.

Lol.....but is he worth his current contract....no so what do we do

36 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Lol.....but is he worth his current contract....no so what do we do

Not many players are.

If we were winning would Frees contract or the Falcons cap be an issue.

See this is my issue when fans talk money is anybody worth there contract if the teams losing.If the teams winning no ones talking about how much Free is getting paid.

10 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Not many players are.

If we were winning would Frees contract or the Falcons cap be an issue.

See this is my issue when fans talk money is anybody worth there contract if the teams losing.If the teams winning no ones talking about how much Free is getting paid.

The only way I see if is Freeman’s not worth it regardless of winning or losing. It’s all about performance to me

On 12/6/2019 at 8:52 AM, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’ve seen lots of names thrown around, but for my money I’ll take the young, innovative mind who is out to stake his claim as one of the best in the world.  I’ll take the guy who has impressed coaches like Franklin, Carmichael, Payton & Orgeron.  

Joe Brady.  He runs an RPO heavy WCO.  Similar to Sarks but with a lot of Sean Payton influence

He is responsible for the Saints clever use of backup QB Hill.  His use of RB’s in the pass game is so similar to Shanny.  Before arriving at Penn State, they averaged 22 ppg the two years prior.  With Brady they average 32 ppg.  The Saints offense is down 6 ppg this year while LSU went from 31 ppg to 47 ppg.

I want a hungry coach running the offense.  Brady is the guy.  Watch his sets and how many open receivers he schemes open.  

So what you're saying someone named Brady is going to help us win a SB rather than keep us from it?

LOL jk, I like the idea, deep passes are great and all, but I like the idea of MR being able to get the ball out quickly....creative play calling, non-exposure to getting killed, and balance of run plays that are efficient rather than negative.

If we end up keeping Free at least the play calling should cater to him as well seeing as he is great in open space, and the plays this year were similar to when we had Coleman and he was forced to squeeze through small holes and was running into his own teammate more often than not because the play was more of a power run rather than a wide zone.