falcon1fan

Just for arguments sake

13 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

How would you feel if DQ isn't let go and we get deep in the playoffs next year. Hypothetical question I'm not expecting or hoping for this scenario.

If we keep him, going to be a lot of mods on here......if we keep him and start off like this next year.....the mods won't have a job.

Edited by *Old Pappy Falcon*

17 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

How would you feel if DQ isn't let go and we get deep in the playoffs next year. Hypothetical question I'm not expecting or hoping for this scenario.

I think a better question would be how would the people paying thousands in PSLs and season tickets feel?

That is who Blank is thinking about first.  His paying customers.

53 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I mean, how deep? We getting a ring? If that happens in this fantasy scenario, I'll build a statue of the **** man while eating a literal crow. :lol:

and I'll shave my head so you can use me for a model

:lol::lol:

7 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

I'll feel great. Think DQ is a better DC than HC but he's far from the biggest problem. Getting deep into the playoffs would just emphasize that. Not happening though

I am in the minority  but  I would not mind  Quinn getting one more year.

Changes obviously  need to be made  but  I think we are too  quick to want to fire  a coach after a bad season or 2... This is really Quinn's first truly bad season.

He is most likely gone though.... but if he does some how stay..... this is going to be me  reading the boards every day.

giphy.gif

Because the meltdowns of armchair Gm's  in their moms basement is going  to be hilarious

On 12/4/2019 at 5:31 PM, falcon1fan said:

Just to make it more clear. Our back to back losing seasons are not the only factor in people wanting Quinn gone. It's him being completely lost when coaching. Managing the clock for Dallas last season is a good example. Check the Roddy White Thread. When they asked Roddy about Kyle Shanahan. The list goes on.

54 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Just to make it more clear. Our back to back losing seasons are not the only factor in people wanting Quinn gone. It's him being completely lost when coaching. Managing the clock for Dallas last season is a good example. Check the Roddy White Thread. When they asked Roddy about Kyle Shanahan. The list goes on.

Oh I get it I'm as frustrated as anyone. It was just a conversation starter. I think he should have been gone long ago and was one of the few who was completely against the DC takeover.

Faithful Falcon likes this

17 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

Oh I get it I'm as frustrated as anyone. It was just a conversation starter. I think he should have been gone long ago and was one of the few who was completely against the DC takeover.

Yep. Keeping Quinn would only band-aid our situation. It would be different if he was a good coach struggling.