D.B.N.

Panties Fired Ron, so why can't we seem to fire Dairy Queen?

71 posts in this topic

The Panties fired "Riverboat" Ron, so why don't we nut up and fire Dairy Queen softserve? Oh wait, because Blank is too much of a p**** to do that. 

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

We’re being Corp smug, classy, a good community partner, doing things “the right way” , taking our time and deliberating on the process, speaking w all of the very capable and smart GMs in the bldg, making sure we consider all aspects of the operation........making good and sure that we’re going to get everyone else’s leftovers after a very thorough and deliberate process involving a lot of very smart people.  

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

The bigger question is why fire Rivera when they are realistically still in the hunt for the #6 seed

True. But I believe some "real" hatred was around for him. It says 2 things to me....1. We aren't going to be slackers, and 2. You embarrassed me....I'm going to do the same.

Just now, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

True. But I believe some "real" hatred was around for him. It says 2 things to me....1. We aren't going to be slackers, and 2. You embarrassed me....I'm going to do the same.

I blame Mike Tomlin

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The bigger question is why fire Rivera when they are realistically still in the hunt for the #6 seed

Tepper doesn’t play. He’s a no-nonsense kind of guy. I actually wish he was our owner, though I don’t really have any qualms with Blank

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That was a weird firing IMO. It’d have made more sense for us to have fired DQ based on us being eliminated to evaluate the three ex HCs on our staff.

Vandy and ya_boi_j like this

2 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

That was a weird firing IMO. It’d have made more sense for us to have fired DQ based on us being eliminated to evaluate the three ex HCs on our staff.

Is a Law in place lol, for us not to hire him now?? D.C. of course.  Or it's the Falcon way of Flying by fast and not looking back?

1 minute ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Is a Law in place lol, for us not to hire him now?? D.C. of course.  Or it's the Falcon way of Flying by fast and not looking back?

I don't know tbh. I'm not sure of blanks strategy tbh

2 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

I don't know tbh. I'm not sure of blanks strategy tbh

Sorry MSalmon,  these phones suck!

Gotcha.  it's a waiting for the "BIG" news.

Lol, better be some dang good news.

MSalmon likes this

11 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Tepper doesn’t play. He’s a no-nonsense kind of guy. I actually wish he was our owner, though I don’t really have any qualms with Blank

Blank is too much of a nice guy. Would not surprise me one bit if we keep Dummytroff around 

Edited by D.B.N.

14 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

clearly the Rivera firing was done to screw up the Falcons draft pick.

thamill, 1989Fan and Dr Long Shot like this

27 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

The Panties fired "Riverboat" Ron, so why don't we nut up and fire Dairy Queen softserve? Oh wait, because Blank is too much of a p**** to do that. 

Panties, Riverboating, nut up,soft serve, ussy

You sure you on the the falcon site dawg?

When has Blank ever fired a HC during the season?

He has never done so. I've been saying this over and over again.

After the season is over is a different story.

thamill likes this

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Are they? 9-7 isn't getting in this year.

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Are they? 9-7 isn't getting in this year.

They aren’t mathematically out yet so technically they are

It should be obvious, Blank already has his coach he's just waiting on end of season to reach out and lock down his new GM. Anybody wanting us to clean house now needs to slow the roll, there is no need,  it will  accomplish nothing. All our scouts and coaches need to update their resumes because I imagine there are some that will stay and some that will go, but that will be for new GM to decide. 

Edited by Refried Beans
*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

37 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

We’re being Corp smug, classy, a good community partner, doing things “the right way” , taking our time and deliberating on the process, speaking w all of the very capable and smart GMs in the bldg, making sure we consider all aspects of the operation........making good and sure that we’re going to get everyone else’s leftovers after a very thorough and deliberate process involving a lot of very smart people.  

This is what I was trying to express in another thread, but you have stated it much better.

D.B.N. likes this

20 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Jesus,  it also depends on who be wearing dem thangs. NOESWATIMSAYN?  Dawg

Well...if the woman wearing them ain't sexy enough to wear them...they're not called panties...they're called drawls 

:ninja:

Vandy and *Old Pappy Falcon* like this

Rivera’s QB is injured for almost the entire and they have a better record than us and he gets fired first. This shows that AB is too loyal to his people and needs to grow a pair and hold them more accountable. Quinn should have been gone after the rams kicked our butt.

D.B.N. likes this