Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Perry Fewell will lead Panthers against Falcons, but dynamics of game likely the same
 
.https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/fewell-will-lead-panthers-against-the-falcons/3Mziua1pb1N5clSSULcBCO/
 
this is why Panthers  is gonna be competitive in 2020 and we are not
 
Edited by 81KJW
Link to post
Share on other sites

you know, when I read the title, and saw the op, I immediately thought 

"how appropriate"

 

:ninja:

 

but knowing there will more than likely be some comedy gold show up, I wanted to go ahead and get that star beside it to make it easier to not have to scroll all the way through, just go to the first unread post  ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, 81KJW said:
Perry Fewell will lead Panthers against Falcons, but dynamics of game likely the same
 
.https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/fewell-will-lead-panthers-against-the-falcons/3Mziua1pb1N5clSSULcBCO/
 
this is why Panthers  is gonna be competitive in 2020 and we are not
 

Because they fired their coach with four games left?  Most of the coaches people will want are playoff teams, they can’t hire anyone until their season is over.  You think having an extra four weeks to have conversations is enough to erase the QB situation they have?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skullkrusher07 said:

We're guaranteed to lose...The Falcons seem to always play horrible against 1) A backup/rookie QB making their first start and 2) an interim head coach in their first game.

Sigh...they couldn't wait a week????

no, we go win

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rings said:

Because they fired their coach with four games left?  Most of the coaches people will want are playoff teams, they can’t hire anyone until their season is over.  You think having an extra four weeks to have conversations is enough to erase the QB situation they have?

yes it's very simple they going after at college coach.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, papachaz said:

you know, when I read the title, and saw the op, I immediately thought 

"how appropriate"

 

:ninja:

 

but knowing there will more than likely be some comedy gold show up, I wanted to go ahead and get that star beside it to make it easier to not have to scroll all the way through, just go to the first unread post  ;)

 

1

I live in South Carolina lol I have friends blowing up my phone can't believe that the Carolina head coach got fired out before DQ I'm a little shocked by it too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, papachaz said:

you know, when I read the title, and saw the op, I immediately thought 

"how appropriate"

 

:ninja:

 

but knowing there will more than likely be some comedy gold show up, I wanted to go ahead and get that star beside it to make it easier to not have to scroll all the way through, just go to the first unread post  ;)

 

Is it just me or do we seem to be blessed with more idiots than normal?

Or is it they feel enabled by the sad state of the Falcons to fly their idiot flags more than normal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Is it just me or do we seem to be blessed with more idiots than normal?

Or is it they feel enabled by the sad state of the Falcons to fly their idiot flags more than normal?

Nope... there seem to be a bunch of new ones... but this one has been taking more than his share of the idiocy levels around here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, skullkrusher07 said:

We're guaranteed to lose...The Falcons seem to always play horrible against 1) A backup/rookie QB making their first start and 2) an interim head coach in their first game.

Sigh...they couldn't wait a week????

except, you know, the last time the Falcons played the Panthers....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...