81KJW

why lol

33 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, TNFalcon1 said:

Why dont you explain how would benefit us to fire him right now as opposed to black Monday?

we can see if we actually have a decent GM

TD'S GURL...DAHH NANAH I WISH I HAD TD'S GURL.....WHERE CAN I FIND A GURL LIKE THAT.....

YOU KNOW TD IS ALWAYS TALKIN KINDA CUTE, BUT WHEN HE MAKES A PICK HE ALWAYS A FRUITLOOP.

THEN HE HITS ME WITH THOSE EYES OH LAWD I KNOW IT....AND HE'S GOING TO GET BY, OH LAWD I KNOW IT...

DUNN A HH I WISH I HAD TD'S GURL...DUNNNAHH

21 hours ago, 81KJW said:

I live in South Carolina lol I have friends blowing up my phone can't believe that the Carolina head coach got fired out before DQ I'm a little shocked by it too. 

We have a very deliberate process in place and a lot of very intelligent “GMs” in the bldg.  We will do our due diligence and make the appropriate decisions.   We’re not shy about making those either......besides we’ve got a man on the NFL competition committee, a lavish new stadium we’ll eventually fill up and we just hosted the Super Bowl team we laid down for so that they could celebrate in our own house because laying down in Houston wasn’t quite good enough.  We also have 1.50 hotdogs for the fans....oh and did I mention a lot of smart people in that bldg.  Mr McKay is drafting extensions as we speak for appropriate individuals and Earnest T Bass (or whoever the league recommends we hire) will still be available once we’ve completed all of our due diligence.  Our marketing research tells us  it inspires confidence when we use terms like this.  

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

22 hours ago, skullkrusher07 said:

We're guaranteed to lose...The Falcons seem to always play horrible against 1) A backup/rookie QB making their first start and 2) an interim head coach in their first game.

Sigh...they couldn't wait a week????

Plus, it's a home game........Falcons have a better home crowd when they scrimmage in Flowery Branch, or play in Lambeau Field, or London.