81KJW

why lol

33 posts in this topic

Perry Fewell will lead Panthers against Falcons, but dynamics of game likely the same

.https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/fewell-will-lead-panthers-against-the-falcons/3Mziua1pb1N5clSSULcBCO/

this is why Panthers  is gonna be competitive in 2020 and we are not

Edited by 81KJW

you know, when I read the title, and saw the op, I immediately thought 

"how appropriate"

:ninja:

but knowing there will more than likely be some comedy gold show up, I wanted to go ahead and get that star beside it to make it easier to not have to scroll all the way through, just go to the first unread post  ;)

48 minutes ago, 81KJW said:
Perry Fewell will lead Panthers against Falcons, but dynamics of game likely the same

.https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/fewell-will-lead-panthers-against-the-falcons/3Mziua1pb1N5clSSULcBCO/

this is why Panthers  is gonna be competitive in 2020 and we are not

Because they fired their coach with four games left?  Most of the coaches people will want are playoff teams, they can’t hire anyone until their season is over.  You think having an extra four weeks to have conversations is enough to erase the QB situation they have?

We're guaranteed to lose...The Falcons seem to always play horrible against 1) A backup/rookie QB making their first start and 2) an interim head coach in their first game.

Sigh...they couldn't wait a week????

2 minutes ago, skullkrusher07 said:

We're guaranteed to lose...The Falcons seem to always play horrible against 1) A backup/rookie QB making their first start and 2) an interim head coach in their first game.

no, we go win

14 minutes ago, Rings said:

Because they fired their coach with four games left?  Most of the coaches people will want are playoff teams, they can’t hire anyone until their season is over.  You think having an extra four weeks to have conversations is enough to erase the QB situation they have?

yes it's very simple they going after at college coach.

15 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

As my uncle always told me

"Because"

this is just embarrassing

2 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

yes it's very simple they going after at college coach.

Any worth a piss either ain't leaving till after the season or not at all.

59 minutes ago, papachaz said:

"how appropriate"

but knowing there will more than likely be some comedy gold show up, I wanted to go ahead and get that star beside it to make it easier to not have to scroll all the way through, just go to the first unread post  ;)

I live in South Carolina lol I have friends blowing up my phone can't believe that the Carolina head coach got fired out before DQ I'm a little shocked by it too. 

HouseofEuphoria likes this

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

"how appropriate"

Is it just me or do we seem to be blessed with more idiots than normal?

Or is it they feel enabled by the sad state of the Falcons to fly their idiot flags more than normal?

Unitas and papachaz like this

6 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Is it just me or do we seem to be blessed with more idiots than normal?

Or is it they feel enabled by the sad state of the Falcons to fly their idiot flags more than normal?

Nope... there seem to be a bunch of new ones... but this one has been taking more than his share of the idiocy levels around here. 

kschreck likes this

2 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

5-7
3-9

why DQ still have  his job

Why dont you explain how would benefit us to fire him right now as opposed to black Monday?

30 minutes ago, skullkrusher07 said:

except, you know, the last time the Falcons played the Panthers....