Jump to content

Argue against Tony Gonzalez about Matt Ryan


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but mUh nuDeL aRm..... 

It just pisses me off how badly this franchise has let Matt Ryan down. Man. Give him a defence. 

Aaron Rodgers’ QB rating in SB 45:  111.0 Drew Brees’ rating in SB 44:   114.5 Matt Ryan’s rating in SB 51:  144.5   But noodle arm Ryan has been the problem all these years.   Yep

10 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

That's one of the reasons I like hearing Gonzo on the pregame show. He's never saying dumb **** like some of the other guys. Some sports commentators sound like people from this message board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

That's one of the reasons I like hearing Gonzo on the pregame show. He's never saying dumb **** like some of the other guys. Some sports commentators sound like people from this message board.

To be fair he didn't take as many helmet to helmet its as the others....

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

That's one of the reasons I like hearing Gonzo on the pregame show. He's never saying dumb **** like some of the other guys. Some sports commentators sound like people from this message board.

I do love Tony as an analyst. He's incredibly smart

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

To be fair he didn't take as many helmet to helmet its as the others....

Ha ha true

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Aaron Rodgers’ QB rating in SB 45:  111.0

Drew Brees’ rating in SB 44:   114.5

Matt Ryan’s rating in SB 51:  144.5

 

But noodle arm Ryan has been the problem all these years.   Yep, got it

It just pisses me off how badly this franchise has let Matt Ryan down. Man. Give him a defence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MSalmon said:

You do realize that eventually everything comes to an end?

Not saying Ryan is done but I think his best days may be behind him and Blank completely wasted them with '28-3' Quinn.

Quinn's legacy will not be winning.  It will not even be defense.  His legacy will forever be losing..... make that choking.... 28-3.... no lead is safe... etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Fact is , we haven't won **** with him .

But, I'm  "sure" that doesn't set anyone off huh?

We haven't won anything being Falcons either.  Maybe we should sell the team.

But wait, we haven't won anything playing in the NFL either.  Maybe we should try a new league.

Maybe it's the fact that we play football.  Maybe we should try cricket.

Sorry boss -- that logic doesn't hold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

We haven't won anything being Falcons either.  Maybe we should sell the team.

But wait, we haven't won anything playing in the NFL either.  Maybe we should try a new league.

Maybe it's the fact that we play football.  Maybe we should try cricket.

Sorry boss -- that logic doesn't hold.

I’m still trying to figure out why we would want to win s*** in the first place

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

We haven't won anything being Falcons either.  Maybe we should sell the team.

But wait, we haven't won anything playing in the NFL either.  Maybe we should try a new league.

Maybe it's the fact that we play football.  Maybe we should try cricket.

Sorry boss -- that logic doesn't hold.

Dave, If I was the Boss. Logic would not over spend and cry oline help every year.

I'll stick to football. ....First love

At least we're angry fans right now....that does show passion for this team.

Edited by *Old Pappy Falcon*
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Fact is , we haven't won **** with him .

But, I'm  "sure" that doesn't set anyone off huh?

How many teams win Super Bowls with the combination of a bad oline and a bad defense and then compare that to how many years we've had both. 

Those two things are common themes throughout the years.  Certainly blame for any failure can be spread, to some extent, across the whole group.

At the same time, when it is well known that this combination helps generate success and both groups have been a known weakness for years, I don't come back to the QB as the primary (or anywhere close to it) reason for failure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with Tony G, but I find it funny that when I used Tony Dungy as a reference to someone who agreed that Ryan had a bad game against NO, you dismissed him because he’s a “sports commentator”...yet here you are, citing another sports commentator but only when it fits your narrative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with Tony G, but I find it funny that when I used Tony Dungy as a reference to someone who agreed that Ryan had a bad game against NO, you dismissed him because he’s a “sports commentator”...yet here you are, citing another sports commentator but only when it fits your narrative. 

Lol are you surprised?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

You do realize that eventually everything comes to an end?

Not saying Ryan is done but I think his best days may be behind him and Blank completely wasted them with '28-3' Quinn.

Quinn's legacy will not be winning.  It will not even be defense.  His legacy will forever be losing..... make that choking.... 28-3.... no lead is safe... etc.

Yeah, I do. I also am objective enough to see Ryan is the least of our worries

I disagree completely. Ryan can and does play well, has thrived in offseason despite DQ’s goofiness

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with Tony G, but I find it funny that when I used Tony Dungy as a reference to someone who agreed that Ryan had a bad game against NO, you dismissed him because he’s a “sports commentator”...yet here you are, citing another sports commentator but only when it fits your narrative. 

What? Geez I disagreed with dungy. Wow. 

Gonzalez played five years with matt. Don't you think he has a by of an edge in knowledge of Matt? Gonzo knows DK’s offense too 

So being a commentator has little to do with it. Did you want to pick a fight? Or are we cool?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...