Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtybyrdGA

Hawks December game thread

377 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, therawest said:

I agree. However, we can move some of the dead weight off of our roster and get some people who can contribute now without hampering the development of the rookies. 

true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to spend the rest of this night pissed at Lloyd Pierce for not keeping Trae in or finding a way to get him back in after the first Miami 3. You had 2 timeouts left. Inexcusable coaching 

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I am going to spend the rest of this night pissed at Lloyd Pierce for not keeping Trae in or finding a way to get him back in after the first Miami 3. You had 2 timeouts left. Inexcusable coaching 

Yep, taking Trae out lost us this game

Edited by Drew4719
tl;dr and jayu70 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

Yep, taking Trae out lost us this game

So frustrating. We had that thing won. And then we let Bembry handle the ball and put up some junk 

jayu70 and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Cam and Hunter feel like they are turning the corner.  Heurter is our backup PG. Way better than Turner at the job. 

CLP cost us this win. 

Agreed on all of this. Happy with the progress Cam and Hunter are making. Hunter was baby Kawhi out there tonight. Just scary how good he can be. Cam is getting better too. 

But freaking Bembry and LP...

Drew4719 and jayu70 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m also pretty sure when Bembry made his blundering shot that I saw Vince Carter on the floor too.

WTF was CLP thinking?  How is that a good combination for keeping a lead in the last minute of a game??

Maybe CLP is trying to stay under 20 wins on the season so he can ensure top access to the #1 pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beef said:

I’m also pretty sure when Bembry made his blundering shot that I saw Vince Carter on the floor too.

WTF was CLP thinking?  How is that a good combination for keeping a lead in the last minute of a game??

Maybe CLP is trying to stay under 20 wins on the season so he can ensure top access to the #1 pick?

VC is a little more understanding because he is our best floor general and while not a good defender, you know he isn't going to make an egregious mistake. 

CLP is a sophomore coach himself. He will have some growing pains. 

12 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Agreed on all of this. Happy with the progress Cam and Hunter are making. Hunter was baby Kawhi out there tonight. Just scary how good he can be. Cam is getting better too. 

But freaking Bembry and LP...

Bembry won't be on this team next year. ****, only 6 guys(Young Core+ Bruno) are locked in next year cap wise. I just hope we trade some assets this year to get some more vet help. I really do not want another developmental year with two rookies needing to go through growing pains. I don't even think we would have the minutes for them. 

therawest likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Cam and Hunter feel like they are turning the corner.  Heurter is our backup PG. Way better than Turner at the job. 

CLP cost us this win. 

Reddish should be the backup point guard and Huerter the starting off guard. Huerter can bring the ball up along with Trae...

Edited by Spts1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0