FalconsIn2012

Lindstrom is Back, So is Hooper

103 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, athell said:

Julio will be back.  Offense will be at full strength and Matt will make the idiots here look like idiots.

Giddy up!

Dirk: Hold my cocaine!

What’s the difference between Sean Payton running Air Coryell and Dirk Koetter?

Their drug choice!

Fatality; Vicodin Wins!!CDC49103-F574-43BA-89A1-3177874179E4.jpeg.27d859fcb0709bb72cadab6e0f022dff.jpeg

athell likes this

1 minute ago, Schwarzwald said:

Their drug choice!

Fatality; Vicodin Wins!!CDC49103-F574-43BA-89A1-3177874179E4.jpeg.27d859fcb0709bb72cadab6e0f022dff.jpeg

That freaking picture man...

Schwarzwald likes this

9 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

I just can’t wait to see Hoop, Rid, and hopefully Julio catch passes from a QB with some real arm talent.

Yeah, Matt is so terrible.  (Purple again)

Rings and Schwarzwald like this

2 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Yeah, Matt is so terrible.  (Purple again)

Question: Does “arm talent” come with a good offensive system and accuracy? Asking for a  College football fan!:wiggle:

MSalmon likes this

1 minute ago, Schwarzwald said:

Question: Does “arm talent” come with a good offensive system and accuracy? Asking for a  College football fan!:wiggle:

Sometimes certain intangibles don’t make it as paramount as it is shaping out to be for this franchise.

15 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Their drug choice!

SP runs a WCO/Coryell hybrid offense with a flex blocking scheme.

Schwarzwald and JDaveG like this

3 minutes ago, Romfal said:

only thing wins can do right now are save Quinns job and give us a worse draft position. Both things are useless.

Wins, can also correct player behavior and improve technique needed for next year. Gamespeed vs practice and offseason. Playtime is very valuable asset and finite. You must maximize the play time for players such that next year you can build on the improvements. Its more shortsighted to assume that once the season is over the learning resets. 

octoslash likes this

13 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

SP runs a WCO/Coryell hybrid offense with a flex blocking scheme.

What is flex blocking ? 

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

Why? Rest them for next year, this year is toast

Why would you rest Lindstrom? A rookie who has played in half a game or whatever.

I wonder if Lindstrom will be asked to hold up in protection for 4-6 seconds every other snap ?

I wonder if with McGary these guys might run some more outside zone had a bit of success with it against the Saints.

29 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

Wins, can also correct player behavior and improve technique needed for next year. Gamespeed vs practice and offseason. Playtime is very valuable asset and finite. You must maximize the play time for players such that next year you can build on the improvements. Its more shortsighted to assume that once the season is over the learning resets. 

Yea that worked out really well last year didnt it?

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Yea that worked out really well last year didnt it?

So I guess they should quit playing and coaching ? That is your solution right become a quitter?

I find myself rooting for the team against the Saints, but I honestly don’t care about the Panthers or Bucs. Winning against them just feels like squandering draft position.

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Why? Rest them for next year, this year is toast

Nah, let's beat the Panthers but stay home and forfeit the 49'rs game.:lol: 

2 hours ago, athell said:

Julio will be back.  Offense will be at full strength and Matt will make the idiots here look like idiots.

Giddy up!

And who's that?

1 hour ago, SPITFIRE said:

Don't waste your time. 

A lot of these Falcon "fans" are only happy about being miserable. 

1 hour ago, SPITFIRE said:

In a vacuum, yes. In this offensive scheme? No. This defensive scheme? No. There is a ceiling on this team because of outdated schemes. So, yes, they can improve behavior, technique, reading routes, but they just can't execute what is being asked because nobody fits the schemes being run. So regardless, I think they can improve their play but I don't think it will result in wins. Unfortunately. 

athell likes this