FalconsIn2012

Lindstrom is Back, So is Hooper

103 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Glad to finally see what Lindstrom can do. My fantasy team is also very glad that Hooper is back lol. 

Lol yesssss I've had to get through with ertz and Waller 

Schwarzwald likes this

3 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Why? Rest them for next year, this year is toast

I certainly wouldn't let Lindstrom sit out the year. Best he take some beatings now and get some tape on any weaknesses he has to help him improve and get it out of the way now

1 minute ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

I certainly wouldn't let Lindstrom sit out the year. Best he take some beatings now and get some tape on any weaknesses he has to help him improve and get it out of the way now

Hooper still looking for that All-Pro/Pro Bowl money. Unfortunately, his injury might have caused him to get knocked out of the All-Pro discussion. He'd certainly deserve it though. 

7 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Lol yesssss I've had to get through with ertz and Waller 

I had Kittle and Hooper, I would flex one of them some weeks but they were both hurt at the same time so I had a play Graham one week and this week I played Kittle and Graham had the better game lol

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Hooper still looking for that All-Pro/Pro Bowl money. Unfortunately, his injury might have caused him to get knocked out of the All-Pro discussion. He'd certainly deserve it though. 

I'm excited just to have him back. Maybe we can see more 12 personnel with him and Graham more, and a difference on offense. 

He's certainly developed into an all pro TE. Whether that pushes him into all pro money is a different story.

Atlantafan21 likes this

4 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

No point in evaluating just blame it on Dirk

That’s pretty obvious. That said, the dam ball may move a bit better with our starting G, starting TE and #1 wr in
Who’d think it possible that such things are important? (Purple)

FalconsIn2012 and Schwarzwald like this

2 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

That’s pretty obvious. That said, the dam ball may move a bit better with our starting G, starting TE and #1 wr in
Who’d think it possible that such things are important? (Purple)

I just can’t wait to see Hoop, Rid, and hopefully Julio catch passes from a QB with some real arm talent.