1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Theres been a change. Tennessee petitioned to be moved to the Gator Bowl on the basis they beat Kentucky head to head and the SEC obliged. 

Belk: Kentucky vs Va Tech

Music City: Miss State vs Louisville 

Gator: Tennessee vs Indiana 

I would have rather played VT than Indiana tbh. But it's their prerogative to do what they want. 

I like Alabama's match up! It hasn't been as good a season as we would have hoped, but at least we have a chance to play against another name brand program.

At first I thought a lot of guys may sit out, but there is a lot of smoke now that some guys may want to play. The last time Alabama played in a non-NY6 game, they demolished Michigan State. To this day, I am not sure I have seen Alabama just physically beat down a team like that. That game helped establish some momentum for the next year. It also saw several fringe first rounders on defense return to school (Hightower and Barron most notably). Wouldn't mind seeing Moses and McKinney make that same decision lol...

But hey, if they do decide to sit out, I can't blame them at all. Go get paid!!

Hoping to make it to Dallas for the opener next year. Will be a fun year