• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not aiming for the 1nd?

Pretty sure we’re gonna win out and end up with the 8rd pick

Would love to have the 3rd pick and trade down to 6-7. The value is so inflated for the first 3 picks you have to trade if you can. If someone takes Young then oh well that ensures a highly valued QB is at 3. Trading down to 6th gives a value difference of 600 which is the value of.31st overall pick. So moving just 3 spots back gives us an added value of a very late first rnd pick. We really NEED the 3rd overall pick to parlay into a big payday of picks. 

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Yep if those fools who were running the team called a better game yep.I thought the first half we should have been at least tied.

A whole lot of points were left on the field, I’ll say that. I’m not super impressed with the Saints, I think the 49ers will handle them.

They’re supposed to be a playoff contender but it was a one score game after 3 turnovers and 9 sacks. And we destroyed them just a few weeks before when we were 1-7. They’re wishy washy to me.

But I don’t think we “should’ve won” I just think we were closer to winning than we should have been lol.

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Would love to have the 3rd pick and trade down to 6-7. The value is so inflated for the first 3 picks you have to trade if you can. If someone takes Young then oh well that ensures a highly valued QB is at 3. Trading down to 6th gives a value difference of 600 which is the value of.31st overall pick. So moving just 3 spots back gives us an added value of a very late first rnd pick. We really NEED the 3rd overall pick to parlay into a big payday of picks. 

Herbert or Tua will be there. I say we trade back and try to get a 2021 first round pick too. 

11 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Unless we are going after a QB, try to trade down with the Dolphins for their two late 1st round picks.  #19 and #21

23 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Herbert or Tua will be there. I say we trade back and try to get a 2021 first round pick too. 

No one will be trading up for Tua. I 'll be surprised if he ever plays an NFL game. However Herbert or Borrow will be there. And yes the value for next year picks are low So It makes.sense to accrue them.whenever you can

20 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Unless we are going after a QB, try to trade down with the Dolphins for their two late 1st round picks.  #19 and #21

A straight trade for.19&21 would make sense of we had the 5th pick(1,700) but at 3rd (2,200) they would owe us the equivalent of the 33rd overall pick(580).

That's just how HUGE a difference it is picking 3rd(2,200) from 4th(1,800) or 5th (1,700). But you know this already.

9 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

A straight trade for.19&21 would make sense of we had the 5th pick(1,700) but at 3rd (2,200) they would owe us the equivalent of the 33rd overall pick(580).

That's just how HUGE a difference it is picking 3rd(2,200) from 4th(1,800) or 5th (1,700). But you know this already.

I’ll take their 1st next year too.  If they have to jump a team for Burrow, they may have to dangle two top 8 picks to get it done