First Trip to MBS

Run 'n' Shoot

11 hours ago, robertap said:

Plenty to see and do at the stadium. Even when we were winning, the stadium always looked empty because there's plenty to do when the product on the field looks like trash.  This is Arthur's dream.

I figured we couldn't go wrong being right downtown.

I also thought the team would be doing much better and this would be a good game. Both teams coming in leaking oil.

It'll be nice to see Roddy enter the ring but I'm indifferent to the outcome of the game.

20 hours ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

Going to the new stadium for the first time and haven't been to Atlanta in a while. Any recommendations of things we should see and do before/after the game on Sunday?

We're staying close to the stadium but I'm up to drive something worthwhile.

The new Stadium is probably the most finest, modern day stadium in the league. To me, I've always loved an open, real grass stadium like the Steelers place. I have to admit.....you will not be disappointed with the lighting, seats and not one bad view in the house! Really loved how they constructed this marvel.

It probably doesn't hold a candle to Matt Ryan's 150 million dollar home however.lol

But seriously, you will enjoy it friend! Be prepared to do some walking. Take a picture with Dominique Wilkins statue....and of course our beloved FALCON statue!  

16 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

In deed! A top tourist spot!
My cousin survived two tours in  Viet Nam, first NY Eve home, knifed to death in the Clermont Lounge Parking Lot! 

Got snatched and died! 

Go figure! 

Good lord beaver! Sorry to hear that! My uncle had a friend in Nam together.....he was infantry and seen it all. He came home and survived that mess....got home here in South Carolina near the coast......Riding in his car with window down......AND A FREAKING bird flew through the window while driving and killed him.

My uncle cried soo hard! I felt soo bad for him.

30 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Good lord beaver! Sorry to hear that! My uncle had a friend in Nam together.....he was infantry and seen it all. He came home and survived that mess....got home here in South Carolina near the coast......Riding in his car with window down......AND A FREAKING bird flew through the window while driving and killed him.

My uncle cried soo hard! I felt soo bad for him.

Dang that is so sad and sorrowful.