Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

December 2019 Recruiting Thread

We'll just have to wait and see. This is a big deal. Most of these kids made clear they were coming to be coached by Sam Pittman

Ther'll be some decisions to make, both on the recruits' end and our own

1 minute ago, VA F.O. said:

We'll just have to wait and see. This is a big deal. Most of these kids made clear they were coming to be coached by Sam Pittman

Ther'll be some decisions to make, both on the recruits' end and our own

Yep.  What a kick to the scrotum this weekend was.  Get blown out by LSU, lose Blaylock to an ACL tear and lose the best OL recruiter that UGA has had.  Dammit.

18 minutes ago, Carter said:

When it rains it pours. Oddly enough I now have this feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. More bad news.

yep me too... we will probably rehire coach searels..hahahahahah

9 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

As in . . .

Dawgs got Dan Lanning from Memphis.   Memphis coach just got FSU job.

If we lose Pittman and Lanning in one off-season it would be a disaster.

There’s a lot going on behind the scenes right now. It’s hard to separate out what’s happening from what is just people talking trash and bs. Kirby could be looking to replace a few coaches though, not just Pittman. Craziness is all I can say at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

There’s a lot going on behind the scenes right now. It’s hard to separate out what’s happening from what is just people talking trash and bs. Kirby could be looking to replace a few coaches though, not just Pittman. Craziness is all I can say at the moment. 

That’s not a good sign.   Sounds like we are about to have an off-season like Saban did.

Kirby isn’t supposed to be as hard to work for as Saban is he?

14 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

That’s not a good sign.   Sounds like we are about to have an off-season like Saban did.

Kirby isn’t supposed to be as hard to work for as Saban is he?

Chaney is the only coach who left for a lateral position.  Except Rocker who was fired

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Don't be a tease. Is there talk about a new offensive coordinator?

10 minutes ago, itsjustafleshwound said:

Don't be a tease. Is there talk about a new offensive coordinator?

There's talk about a lot of stuff haha

We should have something more substantial soon. Hopefully tomorrow we will know more.

16 hours ago, Carter said:

w/ the transfer portal - there are two ways Pitt Boss could gut us - he could grab some of the 2020 commits and pull a few backups on UGA through the portal.

What would you set the over/under on how many he pulls from UGA right now (exclude 2021)?