Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carter

December 2019 Recruiting Thread

4 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Georgia has so much talent. It's hard to keep all that under control.

Yeah, heard that argument too, but come on, 1 or 2 of the top 25 in the state??

So many 5 and 4 stars going to our rivals, who, by the way, are winning NCs with them.

I'm satisfied with our class so far, but would like to see more GA kids. That's all.

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

The problem there was missing on the 5-stars Arik Gilbert and Myles Murphy in Cobb County.

Once that happened, we were destined to be light on in-State commits.  Didn’t help that Dell wasn’t hot on Tank.

I honestly don't like Tank as much between the tackles. Better top speed and homerun threat, but I trust Edward's and Lloyd much more between the tackles.

12 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

Auburn, Bama, and Clemson all have more GA commitments than UGA. Auburn might as well call themselves UGAwest with 40% of their class from GA.

LSU has the same number as UGA.

I find this disturbing.

(I've heard the we're just recruiting the best talent across the country argument.)

But I still find it disturbing.

Would you rather have the best players, or the best players from Georgia?  Outside of Gilbert and Murphy, which Georgia kids would you trade for a currently committed out of state kid?

5 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

Yeah, heard that argument too, but come on, 1 or 2 of the top 25 in the state??

So many 5 and 4 stars going to our rivals, who, by the way, are winning NCs with them.

I'm satisfied with our class so far, but would like to see more GA kids. That's all.

Exactly!

15 minutes ago, MattyIceonTap said:

Saw that Demon Clowney isn’t signing with LSU today. Hope they’re not freeing up space for Burch.

I thought the same thing when I saw this.  Hope that's not the case.  I'd be surprised to be honest.  Mama doesn't want him too far from home.   

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

burch is going ot south carolina.. not surprised there.. momma wanted him close to home. 

Good luck to him.   Apparently, not concerned with winning anything nor that he will have a new HC in 2021.

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

He didn't look very happy at all. Probably would have been best for him to get out from under mama. 

Remember when you were 17 yrs old? There is something special about a mom and son relationship! 

I know my 19 yr old and I are very close and talk all the time.

14 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Good luck to him.   Apparently, not concerned with winning anything nor that he will have a new HC in 2021.

burch doesn't care about winning.. only cares about being close to momma..  it is what it is.. like i said though we are sometimes helped by mom and sometimes not.. each situation is different.. it's a shame his talent will be wasted at south carolina. and he won't have a shot to be in the big game.. i hope he is happy though close to home so he can see his momma ever day.