Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

49ers vs Ravens

26 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

@caponine

Tevin Coleman ever gonna have another good game?

Lmaoo if you say so , when they actually use him the right way yeah he will lol 

17 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

@caponine

Tevin Coleman ever gonna have another good game?

Jerious Norwood 2.0

People will be talking about coleman's supposed greatness around here forever.

11 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lmaoo if you say so , when they actually use him the right way yeah he will lol 

I thought Kyle was using him the right way :huh:

manning.jpg.f9279c687547fcff2cc8d4c940041a1f.jpg

3 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

I thought Kyle was using him the right way :huh:

manning.jpg.f9279c687547fcff2cc8d4c940041a1f.jpg

By running him inside every play?? 

CRb-HNWU8AAUBD9.jpg

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

By running him inside every play?? 

CRb-HNWU8AAUBD9.jpg

Oh my bad, I thought Kyle’s system utilized outside zone runs; where the RB makes a choice on his 1 cut and run or to cut it back.

Tevin’s elite vision tho ;)

59 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What a phenomenal game so far. Looks like a possible SB match up assuming the ravens can beat NE in January...I don’t think they will.

But these are two very well coached teams

Yep!  Two great teams, for sure!!!  And I'm not looking forward to the whooping we'll probably get in S. F., either.  Just hope we can keep from getting TOO embarrassed, and hope Shanny don't get cute and try to run the score up on us --- 

1 minute ago, FalconJim said:

Yep!  Two great teams, for sure!!!  And I'm not looking forward to the whooping we'll probably get in S. F., either.  Just hope we can keep from getting TOO embarrassed, and hope Shanny don't get cute and try to run the score up on us --- 

Tied at 17 all, with less than 5 mins. left....who you pulling for?  Ravens?  49ers?  I guess I'll have to go with the 9ers, since they're the NFC team --- 

Defensive game & close. Kicker that didn’t miss wins. :)

Lot of successful ball control on the wet field today and need your Kicker to come through. Good teams on the field today.

Not sure if Jimmy G will produce quite like Ryan in the playoffs for 49ers tho.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

15 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Oh my bad, I thought Kyle’s system utilized outside zone runs; where the RB makes a choice on his 1 cut and run or to cut it back.

Tevin’s elite vision tho ;)

Lol you must be new , a inside run is ya know where the QB hands it off and you run between the tackles ?? Did mostert run outside of the tackles inside ? Did coleman run inside of the tackle or outside 

40 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Jerious Norwood 2.0

People will be talking about coleman's supposed greatness around here forever.

I have to say in a RBBC system I love what Coleman brings.Against tired defenses his home run ability is enticing.KS uses him well.

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

But knee-jerk navel-gazing remains alive and well.

Hahaha stay in the past my friend and watch the world pass you by.

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Same thing the Laserdisk salesman told me. Won't be fooled again.

Geneaut likes this

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Imagine watching this game today and believing it wasn’t a Defensive battle on a wet field; that wouldn’t be in OT right now had 49ers made their FG. :ninja: Decided between Kickers as much as QB style.

It’s like that time RW went vs this defense and his offense put up 0 points in their first 8 drives. Meanwhile, their defense kept it close and let them have 0 for 8 and come back to tie. Scoring points themselves in the process.

AND being a missed FG by the 49ers emergency signed Kicker that week from losing it all anyway after throwing a pick in OT.

But continue...

2 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Imagine watching this game today and believing it wasn’t a Defensive battle on a wet field; that wouldn’t be in OT right now had 49ers made their FG. :ninja: Decided between Kickers as much as QB style.

It’s like that time RW went vs this defense and his offense put up 0 points in their first 8 drives. Meanwhile, their defense kept it close and let them have 0 for 8 and come back to tie. Scoring points themselves in the process.

AND being a missed FG by the 49ers emergency signed Kicker that week from losing it all anyway after throwing a pick in OT.

But continue...

Calm down buddy I wasn't even serious. Don't take much to rustle your jimmies lmao

caponine likes this

3 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Calm down buddy I wasn't even serious. Don't take much to rustle your jimmies lmao

Hard to tell when people aren’t trolling judging by the number of posts on this topic with a spun false narrative on page 1 of TATF alone.KS.jpg.63aa9f746654da3858c4383f8e31c5af.jpgCDC49103-F574-43BA-89A1-3177874179E4.jpeg.27d859fcb0709bb72cadab6e0f022dff.jpegAA742D65-7C61-4504-B54B-5AEDABC76C3E.thumb.jpeg.99ce67c67fdd7ba57d7ae83275e13dbf.jpeg

Didnt use Bryant still in his money form when you coulda had a SB. Wouldn’t even have needed him if you ran the ball.

Almost like coaching matters more than most care to consistently factor in.

Another QB will be run out of this town without better coaching.

Just now, Herr Beast said:

That was a good game. We are light years behind...

We just need to pump more money in our offense and find a genius OC. We'll be right back up to speed.