• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't Burrow pretty much unanimously expected to go to the Bengals #1 overall at this point?

TD doesn't believe in best player available. Unless it directly helps his prized gem Ryan.

By far the best QB in the draft, he is a Aaron Rodgers clone. I have been saying all along that I want Falcons to go o-line with Andrew Thomas or D-line with Derek Brown but if we continue to lose and

4 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

not at all he has had a patch work oline for a while undrafted free agents to tech triple option guys. brady would have multiple super bowls if he was here

Put the pipe down. Brady wouldn't even be in the league anymore , if he was here. He's had excellent olines year in and out. 

Bu

5 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

By far the best QB in the draft, he is a Aaron Rodgers clone. I have been saying all along that I want Falcons to go o-line with Andrew Thomas or D-line with Derek Brown but if we continue to lose and that dude is sitting there, man it would be hard hard to pass that dude up.  

I think and hope Burrow will be better than Rodgers. Rodgers is just a over hyped name in Greenbay . 

4 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

1.  You really want Joe Burrow with Dirk Koetter?

2.  If you answered no to that then maybe our quarterback is not the issue.

3.  Joe Burrow sucked royally last year.  He, just like many college QBs, can jump onto the scene just as he’s doing right now.  I would pass on Burrow and see if Matt and this team can do better next year.  If not then we’ll be perfectly situated for Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

Yeah, you'd say anything to not draft a real Qb this year. Let's hang on to loser, 150 million excuses Ryan.

And yes, You're Girlfriend wrote this.

6 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

ryan has had all pro skill guys every where at all times man cant have it both ways buddy

Just being honest here: Ryan is surrounded by the same number of All Pro skill players as Brady & Manning.  Great quarterbacks have great players around them.  Turns out they make each other better than they otherwise would be

11 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

By far the best QB in the draft, he is a Aaron Rodgers clone. I have been saying all along that I want Falcons to go o-line with Andrew Thomas or D-line with Derek Brown but if we continue to lose and that dude is sitting there, man it would be hard hard to pass that dude up.  

Be realistic. He'll go number one. Draft tua. 

I am as big of a Ryan fan as you will find, but if somehow Burrow is there when we make our pick, you sprint to the podium and take him. He is completing 79% of his passes, and not on some behind the line passes and screens like Tua, but by throwing it down the field, and with the RPO becoming more and more present in the NFL because of the rule changes,  he would be amazing with all of our weapons on O. That being said, i can't really see the Bengals passing up on him, but hey, they are the Bengals,  they always do dumb stuff in the draft

13 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I can’t believe we’re still in the race for chase. But do we lose our last two division games? Or do we lose to the Jaguars? You know Quinn likes to go out with a bang.

At this point I hope they go ahead and lose out. They're gonna play for pride in the end.Watching TB beat the snot out of Jacksonville yesterday was a massive shock. But there's no way in **** I want them to take a QB with a top 5 pick. Top 5 picks play instantly. You don't blow that pick on someone who won't play for a few years. Those days are long gone

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

At this point I hope they go ahead and lose out. They're gonna play for pride in the end.Watching TB beat the snot out of Jacksonville yesterday was a massive shock. But there's no way in **** I want them to take a QB with a top 5 pick. Top 5 picks play instantly. You don't blow that pick on someone who won't play for a few years. Those days are long gone

Agreed. But if Burrow actually turns out to be a top QB, it’s going to hurt to think about a few years down the line.

If Burrow and Chase are gone and we’re picking at 3 then we sell a King’s ransom to the next QB thirsty team and stock up on picks. Either two 2020 first rounders or a 2020 first rounder + a 2021 first rounder and a 3rd or some **** like that.

Winning any of these last games would hurt us so bad. We could come away with a huge haul of picks as long as we don’t **** it up. Which I’m pretty confident we will.

6 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Agreed. But if Burrow actually turns out to be a top QB, it’s going to hurt to think about a few years down the line.

If Burrow and Chase are gone and we’re picking at 3 then we sell a King’s ransom to the next QB thirsty team and stock up on picks. Either two 2020 first rounders or a 2020 first rounder + a 2021 first rounder and a 3rd or some **** like that.

Winning any of these last games would hurt us so bad. We could come away with a huge haul of picks as long as we don’t **** it up. Which I’m pretty confident we will.

That's the thing with the draft, in the right situation a QB drafted with either of the 2nd round picks could wind up as successful as whoever goes top 5. Jalen Hurts or Justin Fields could be just as good as Burrow as long as their in the right situation.

If They can't get young I would hope they trade back a few spots and grab the next best pass rusher somewhere in the bottom of the top 10. There aren't many QB's realistically worthy of a top 5 pick coming out so I can't see that scenario working out unless someone is truly foolish enough to draft Tua that high.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's the thing with the draft, in the right situation a QB drafted with either of the 2nd round picks could wind up as successful as whoever goes top 5. Jalen Hurts or Justin Fields could be just as good as Burrow as long as their in the right situation.

If They can't get young I would hope they trade back a few spots and grab the next best pass rusher somewhere in the bottom of the top 10. There aren't many QB's realistically worthy of a top 5 pick coming out so I can't see that scenario working out unless someone is truly foolish enough to draft Tua that high.

Someone will trade for  Herbert @3.