Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

2020 Hawks Backcourt: Tray Young & Anthony Edwards

15 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Just sayin.  That would be interesting to watch.  Not sure it works with Reddish & Hunter on the roster, but the Ant Man will be special.  I see no reason he should play anywhere but the Hawks

Yeah Edwards would be nice!  Reddish and Hunter are wings.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What would your lineup look like with Edwards?

Trae, Edwards, Hunter, JC, and hopefully a better 5.  Cam would be better off the bench with Kevin!  

On 11/30/2019 at 11:09 AM, FalconsIn2012 said:

Just sayin.  That would be interesting to watch.  Not sure it works with Reddish & Hunter on the roster, but the Ant Man will be special.  I see no reason he should play anywhere but the Hawks

Reddish can be the rotational back up point guard and help out with defensive assignments at the two and three.  Hunter would start...

50 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

At backup PG?

Yeah. That's what he was originally going to be this year until Collins got suspended and we needed another scorer in the starting line up.

You can never have enough talent. I think Anthony Edwards and Drummond is the dream offseason. Also think people are sleeping on Reddish. Last night he looked like the most athletic dude on the floor.

Can't believe I'm saying this (especially with our record), but this Hawks team is going to be a dang dynasty if we get the right breaks. 

On 12/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, LouDog said:

Yeah. That's what he was originally going to be this year until Collins got suspended and we needed another scorer in the starting line up.

Backup PF behind Collins. Not backup PG which is Turner.

The NBA isn’t about traditional roles anymore. If we had a chance at Ja Morant we would have taken him regardless of playing PG. You take the talent and then figure it out.

Xero and tactician like this

I have to admit, i wasn't that high on Anthony Edwards, but he is an intriguing prospect next to Young.   I watched some video and he is a very unique player.