Congratulations Matt Ryan

FalconsIn2012

Great job, Ryan.  Yes, you were bad last night.  But the facts remain: Your joke of an OL that we invested two 1st round picks & 78 million into during the offseason allowed you to set a new personal best:

• 45 sacks with a full 4 games remaining.  That’s like having 4,900 yards passing with 4 games left....His sack rate of 10% is double his career average.

Thanks Koetter & Co

Ryan needs to buy them Steroids rather than gifts next year

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He did.  I think a bit gun shy or shell shocked.

He is scared now , in the Bucs game on the last 4th down. He started running away before the Bucs d line even engaged the OL. Now he's just falling down. I think he is going to start to decline quicker and quicker over these next few years 

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

He is scared now , in the Bucs game on the last 4th down. He started running away before the Bucs d line even engaged the OL. Now he's just falling down. I think he is going to start to decline quicker and quicker over these next few years 

He has always had Happy Feet.  It’s not a sign of decline.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Great job, Ryan.  Yes, you were bad last night.  But the facts remain: Your joke of an OL that we invested two 1st round picks & 78 million into during the offseason allowed you to set a new personal best:

• 45 sacks with a full 4 games remaining.  That’s like having 4,900 yards passing with 4 games left....His sack rate of 10% is double his career average.

Thanks Koetter & Co

You are aware that one of the two 1st rounders basically hasn’t played this season - looking for the asterisk.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Thanks Koetter & Co

45, I thought he was at 38 with 4 games left?

Koetter needs to kick rocks.

31 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

He reminds me of Bartkowski in his later years when the OL started failing him.

Yeah that’s true.  I really only got to see Bartkowski after his knees were shot.   My first real memory was year we knocked out iggles w vermeil and jawarski.....77/78??  Anyway that’s exactly how I remembered Bart.  All the adults in family would always lament that he didn’t get a decent line until we’d gotten him killed.....sounds familiar huh.  I think if we’d put some serious OL around him he would still be one of tops in league but he can’t handle pressure these days.  

41 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

He’s good we but this is accurate.  Pressure him and it’s usually over.  

This narrative needs to die.  It's actually the exact opposite.

There are several several more examples of these metrics all over the internet.  I would urge anyone that actually believes this narrative to be true, to look into the actual truth.  Matt Ryan is great under pressure, and it's not surprising considering the garbage offensive lines he has had in front of him for majority of his career.