Spts1

Matt Ryan got to go

555 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, UniteandConquer said:

I swear they let anyone post here. Ryan needs a line. He cant run because the line collapsing.

Supposedly TD draft picks were going to solve our offensive line problems.  Well we have no offensive line improvment  to show for those 2 first round draft picks.  What if one of those picks had been used on a defensive stopper?

Flying Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Even then, Ryan has been FAR more successful than Vick ever was. That's not even really debatable at this point

And they were debating how bad each QBs lines were, not who had more success.

we all know why you felt the need to make that point, do you? 

Edited by ant.accurate

Just now, ant.accurate said:

And they were debating how bad each QBs lines were, not who had more success.

And if Ryan and Vick both had these terrible OL's, Ryan has more success with it than Vick. 

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

When your OL allows you no time in the pocket and you have no running game, it doesn't matter who the QB is. Sure he may run some, but he would get beat up 

BS Ryan cost that game, im tired of people making excuses for this guy. I mean $****, we pay this guy $130mil a year to $hit up the field.

Flying Falcon, caponine and Spts1 like this

12 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Quinn was at univ of Florida that year.

Point is we NFCCG under this exact same offensive system. Matt's performed at an elite level in this system before. 

Just now, savannahfalcon912 said:

BS Ryan cost that game, im tired of people making excuses for this guy. I mean $****, we pay this guy $130mil a year to $hit up the field.

It's pretty simple then. If you want to go pull for a team with a young exciting QB, go pull for another team then. 

Geneaut likes this

I am not happy with Ryan's performance tonight, probably more than anyone, as he does share some blame and fault. HOWEVER, I wouldn't go this far in saying he has to go. The offensive line and the offensive coordinator are complicit in this and major issues that somewhat correlate with Ryan's performance. 

People saying Ryan doesn't need Julio are kidding themselves. Julio and Hooper would've made a difference tonight. Three turnovers with bad field position for the defense on two of those and bad FG kicking by Koo and we still had a chance.

Ryan still shares blame, but he isn't going anywhere. . . 

He needs near perfection around him. . . he is what he is

Edited by Halcon-1
ShadyRef, shango and Mid-Nite-Toker like this

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

And if Ryan and Vick both had these terrible OL's, Ryan has more success with it than Vick. 

While having appreciably better WR talent, HOF TE, best RB in free agency that year, WR for five picks and and Pro Bowler in White.

when did you ever repeatedly say the Falcons had the best receiver in the NFL during the Vick years?

name the receivers the Vick years.

Edited by ant.accurate

2 minutes ago, savannahfalcon912 said:

:lol:  EXACTLY

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, tl;dr said:

It's pretty simple then. If you want to go pull for a team with a young exciting QB, go pull for another team then. 

I pull for who I want, i love the Falcons, have many tattoos; but i will not make excuses for this $hit show

Spts1 likes this

Just now, RubberDucky said:

Point is we NFCCG under this exact same offensive system. Matt's performed at an elite level in this system before. 

That was seven years ago. He was an MVP in a WCO offense. Why do we need to bring back an offense that didn't work in 2013 or 14. Look at the numbers the results are the same as those years. This isn't the best offense for this team.

PokerSteve and Halcon-1 like this

I pull for who I want, i love the Falcons, have many tattoos; but i will not make excuses for this $hit show

Then blame the coaches, the GM, the owner. The people who built this team. 

Ryan couldn't win with Roddy, Julio, GonZO, etc... and on and on and on....etc....

buy brady wins with a lot less talent. Explain this Ryan lovers.

Brady has run the same offense for his entire career.