Spts1

Matt Ryan got to go

555 posts in this topic

Just now, Jesus said:

They all did it. Even Mack was off his game. 

Yep, I started to edit to say all.  McGarys just got singled out.   They’re sorry and so is this O scheme!!   

O-line playing like garbage, no running game again, no Julio or Hooper, Sanu is long gone. The man can't do it all by himself. Yeah, he could have thrown the ball away to avoid a couple of those sacks but that shows our receivers weren't getting open...

Edited by Mr.Blank
PokerSteve likes this

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

lmao Vick's lines were never this bad. The pocket collapses almost immediately after the snap. 

When people want to twist reality to prove their point, they'll say anything.

2 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Drew Brees doesn’t run either - he’s had a pretty good career and has a SB ring. 

They give him quicker options to help avoid the pass rush too. I don't want to take anything away from just how pathetic the blocking was but DK isn't doing much to help matters.

Oh lordy lordy let's insult sir Ryan who has done.... Oh that's right nothing for us..

Don't give me that he got us championships Bs.. that Julio and great OC..

Stop being so passive..

14 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I'm not sure Lamar Jackson could be successful behind this OL

They wouldn’t or shouldn’t run the same scheme. He’d threaten the defense differently or you think they run the same plays?

Just now, tl;dr said:

Even then, Ryan has been FAR more successful than Vick ever was. That's not even really debatable at this point

I agree, Matt is not the worse, but you can't say he's a top 5 QB

22 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Funny thing is we saw this before with Koetter but Quinn was all like, sorry dude I was in Seattle at the time.

You mean when we were beating Seattle to go to the NFCCG?

Just now, ant.accurate said:

They wouldn’t or shouldn’t run the same scheme. He’d threaten the defense differently or you think they run the same plays?

When your OL allows you no time in the pocket and you have no running game, it doesn't matter who the QB is. Sure he may run some, but he would get beat up 

Sterling likes this