Matt Ryan got to go

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much a quarterback can do if he is sacked 9 times in a game. QBs like Ryan don’t grow on trees. One day he will be inducted into the HOF, just sayin.

I'm not sure Lamar Jackson could be successful behind this OL

You first

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Funny, I could have sworn he looked just fine with a competent OC that doesn't need 5 seconds for a play to develop. Not like he's infallible but FFS this game was 100% on Koetter. Sark probably wins this game.

Funny thing is we saw this before with Koetter but Quinn was all like, sorry dude I was in Seattle at the time.

6 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Statue that cant run and can't help his offensive line. The defense can maul the receivers and blitz at will.  He can't throw on the run even if he can get out of the pocket. Time to move on and draft a replacement...

Drew Brees doesn’t run either - he’s had a pretty good career and has a SB ring. 

5 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Statue that cant run and can't help his offensive line. The defense can maul the receivers and blitz at will.  He can't throw on the run even if he can get out of the pocket. Time to move on and draft a replacement...

If you watch this oline play and come away thinking the qb is the problem....nobody here can help you. The oline needs to be fixed, period. It doesn't matter who you put back there with this mess.

I agree. Sorry but those sacks were mostly on him.. my wife doesn't hold on to the ball for that long ..

We let them have dinner on our field !!! 

They are the bird in out nest !!!

And it was most Ryan !! Take J11 away and he ain't sh*** t..

They had dinner on our turf!!! How are you all feeling ??? 

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Funny, I could have sworn he looked just fine with a competent OC that doesn't need 5 seconds for a play to develop. Not like he's infallible but FFS this game was 100% on Koetter. Sark probably wins this game.

Yup.

If your QB is taking a beating because it's taking too long for the plays to develop & for your WRs & TEs to get open, you gotta adjust & figure out how to move people around and scheme them open.

Shanny was an absolute master at this, but Koetter seems completely inept at that sort of thing.