Jump to content

*** The Official Thanksgiving BEAT THE STAINS Thread ***


Monoxide
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

8 sacks my man. We didn’t look like had a plan or an adjustment for what Allen was brining. I didn’t like the protection plan at all And I’m not letting players off the hook for their part in it for the record.

When has Koetter made good adjustments?? The only coordinators worth a **** are Morris, Ulbrich, and Kotwica. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

8 sacks my man. We didn’t look like had a plan or an adjustment for what Allen was brining. I didn’t like the protection plan at all And I’m not letting players off the hook for their part in it for the record.

You can see how the WRers were lined up it’s just beat your man.

Even on the Gage TD beat his man one on one and that’s it.

What was even worse was the routes weren’t quick developing either.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

8 sacks my man. We didn’t look like had a plan or an adjustment for what Allen was brining. I didn’t like the protection plan at all And I’m not letting players off the hook for their part in it for the record.

8 sacks but ATLEAST 3 of those on Matt for holding onto the ball when he had quick throws that he could have made.

The backs also whiffed on a couple sacks.

Whiffed....trucked....tomato...grapefruit something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

8 sacks but ATLEAST 3 of those on Matt for holding onto the ball when he had quick throws that he could have made.

The backs also whiffed on a couple sacks.

Whiffed....trucked....tomato...grapefruit something.

It was. Like I said players definitely played a part but as @kiwifalcon alluded to, even the formations left something to be desired. Dirk made some solid calls that if they had been executed like the missed TD pass that Matt threw incomplete but overall it wasn’t inspiring.

I didn’t see concepts building on one another. I didn’t see anything in particular being set up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

It was. Like I said players definitely played a part but as @kiwifalcon alluded to, even the formations left something to be desired. Dirk made some solid calls that if they had been executed like the missed TD pass that Matt threw incomplete but overall it wasn’t inspiring.

I didn’t see concepts building on one another. I didn’t see anything in particular being set up.

That’s just it. Dirk isn’t consistently helping his offense. He gives an opportunity here and there. Where is the well oiled machine? Even Sark is running laps around Dirk laughing in hysteria.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

It was. Like I said players definitely played a part but as @kiwifalcon alluded to, even the formations left something to be desired. Dirk made some solid calls that if they had been executed like the missed TD pass that Matt threw incomplete but overall it wasn’t inspiring.

I didn’t see concepts building on one another. I didn’t see anything in particular being set up.

It is what it is now too me I look at the key parts on this coaching tree as being let go.There just showing there positions to be untenable.

I’m just waiting for AB to pull pin on these guys.He’s given them every opportunity and they just can’t get out of the way of themselves.

I mean even in the end STs gave thee offense the ball back twice the defense fought scratched and hung in there thee whole game. All for an offense to screw there effort.

I was that pissed I had to leave the room where my TV was my partner was telling me to STFU and telling me they can’t hear you so I just left.

Frustration I actually thought this game even 2 scores down was very winnable only if they had some decent coaching from that offensive side and some meaningful leadership from the HC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, isproab said:

They have been bad for a while. Look, again Why compare him to Brees. Brees is on another Planet that Ryan can't get to. A bad year for Brees was 3992 yards, 74% completion percentage and 32 TDs to 5 picks. It only came after 12 years of being over 4k....and five of those years were over 5k.  Different Planets. Nobody should ever compare the two. I doubt Drew would trade all his accomplishments for the one thing that Ryan has over him, a league MVP. 

I’m not comparing the two. Good lord. I’m showing a similarity between the two. Just because one QB is better does not mean he has no other similar traits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

8 sacks my man. We didn’t look like had a plan or an adjustment for what Allen was brining. I didn’t like the protection plan at all And I’m not letting players off the hook for their part in it for the record.

Saints starting two rookies on OL, Payton creates gameplan to get the ball out in under 2 seconds.  That’s a solid gameplan.

Our best offensive drives were when Freeman & Hill were running well.  But we threw it 52 tines with no Julio, no Hooper.  Makes sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Saints starting two rookies on OL, Payton creates gameplan to get the ball out in under 2 seconds.  That’s a solid gameplan.

Our best offensive drives were when a Freeman & Hill we’re running well.  But we threw it 52 tines with no Julio, no Hooper.  Makes sense

Exactly as much as I hate Payton that SOB can coach!! :huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

I’m not comparing the two. Good lord. I’m showing a similarity between the two. Just because one QB is better does not mean he has no other similar traits. 

I can buy that. The difference is that Brees made the most of his opportunities.  Had the Falcons won it all in 2016, there would be more "grace."  That would have forever changed how this team/players were looked at and all but punched Ryan's ticket to the HOF. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...