*** The Official Thanksgiving BEAT THE STAINS Thread ***

2 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

So we know that the line can’t block. Why don’t we run shorter routes that help our qb get the ball out of his hands quickly tho? Why don’t our coaches react to what’s happening in front of them? ****in stupid 

Because this team defies conventional football wisdom. We don't counter anything.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it isn't Ollison, I don't want to see another run up the gut.   And I'm a fan of the inside run.

As terrible as this season has been, sweeping the Saints would make it all almost worth it. #RiseUp and happy Turkey Day everybody!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

So we know that the line can’t block. Why don’t we run shorter routes that help our qb get the ball out of his hands quickly tho? Why don’t our coaches react to what’s happening in front of them? ****in stupid 

Answer: we have a dumb coaching staff. A good staff knows its personnel's limitations.  Our passing routes are built for a team with 5 HOF offensive linemen when we have 5 offensive linemen that are horrible at minimum. 

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Answer: we have a dumb coaching staff. A good staff knows its personnel's limitations.  Our passing routes are built for a team with 5 HOF offensive linemen when we have 5 offensive linemen that are horrible at minimum. 

LOL!!! I know man. I swear I could acquire a better staff on this board. 

3 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Matt is stiff in the pocket, ill agree to that. But Drew was the exact same as Matt last time we played them. We can talk about how Matt could have did this and that but at the end of the day the O-line and play calling sucked hard today. Along with Matt and the receivers. 

Normally when you make a defense play vs 85 snaps they ain’t gonna get sack after sack to end a game tying drive attempt.

Falcons OL? Got worse the more the Saints DL played. 

7 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Falcons fans be careful, there's a huge fight on the promenade  right now. 

Can’t be any worse than the fight I had with my ‘pre-lit’ Christmas tree tonight.   Which apparently was still more relaxing than watching Dan Quinn and the Blockheads scheme us out of having any chance 

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville
Just now, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Matt is stiff in the pocket, ill agree to that. But Drew was the exact same as Matt last time we played them. We can talk about how Matt could have did this and that but at the end of the day the O-line and play calling sucked hard today. Along with Matt and the receivers. 

O-line didn't do a good job either. I will never bring up the other guy whe  assessing mine. Could care less what Drew does. He plays for the Saints. He has gotten his team to the promise land and his ticket to Canton is punched. He never has to pay for a thing in NOLA if he doesn't want to. 

I want to win, not hold onto to a QB I know can't get it done. Julio isn't getting a title either, which sucks as he has been a great player.  If this were my team, I'm uncoupling myself from Ryan and his deal starting today. It may be a 2 year process, but I'm looking to the future. We are in that spot the Giants were in with Eli 2 or 3 years ago. They should have moved on but stuck with him.