Monoxide

*** The Official Thanksgiving BEAT THE STAINS Thread ***

2,350 posts in this topic

Just now, theDIRTYcode said:

Get this ****....we spent 2 1st round picks and mega money on 2 more offensive lineman....and we dont have an offensive line.

Well our best rookie is out right now. So yeah. 

Edited by FalconsFanSince194eva

2 minutes ago, cyberlian said:

Essentially untouched rushers to the QB on every play to end the game but that’s Matt’s fault. 

Ryan shares blame and fault, too, in this game. Other individuals/units sucking does not absolve Ryan. Stop with the logical fallacies. . . 

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Matt deserves so much better

Truest statement in this entire thread. That man gets wrecked nearly every game thanks to this (dis)organization. It’s a testament to his being the toughest SOB at QB in this league that he isn’t on IR half the time. 

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

I remember on draft day when I got roasted for saying that I didn't see how our day 1 picks were going to help us be successful this season. 

Yeah, cause 1 was gonna be on IR...an OL at that. We don’t need one of those!

falconsd56 likes this

1 minute ago, ICUH8N said:

Matt deserves to retire while he still can walk around and enjoy his kids. Dimitroff is getting this man killed

Matt gets paid $135mil, he'll play some golf in the off-season, buy his 4th yacht and be okay. Maybe invest in some real-estate lmfao I don't feel bad for him. I feel bad for ME for having to sit through this garbage :lol:

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Cam Jordan was like "enough of this " and proceeded to end the game :lol:

Crazy thing is that he basically called his shot. NOT ONLY did he mock the drafting of McGary... but earlier this week he basically punked us.

I guess you can say what you want if you can back it up.

6 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

What do you want him to do? Rush it and throw another pick? 

There are plenty of times where moving his body 18 inches gives his the lane he needs. I think if any QB expects to throw every time from where he ends his drop, he is living in a fantasy land. Yes, some of these sacks were on the OL, but I'm literally yelling, "Step up Matt."  He literally can't do it. It takes him 3 seconds to get going, doesn't matter if it's left, right or up. I think you have to have a QB that can dance a little in the pocket. Matt has cinder blocks for feet. Doesn't get better at 35 or 36.

Edited by isproab
sappy1 and caponine like this

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyBruh said:

Can't lose when you sack the QB 9 times. Doesn't matter what happens. Can't lose.

I'm po'ed at Ryan....played like hot garbage....po'ed at the OL....played even worse. If I was that terrible at my job, I would be sued into eternity....and im PO'ed at Koetter, who is useless as a coach in the NFL at the offensive coordinator level.

sdogg and WhiskeyBruh like this

4 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Oline may have a tiny bit to do with it....just a tiny bit.

I agree. But he knows their coming and we are trying to go deep. You Gage to get rid of the ball faster. Can't sit there, knowing the OL can't do it's job. 

If one bright spot came from this thread tonight, I’ve been able to identify plenty more of the anti-Ryan imbeciles to put on ignore. That’s a win. 

cyberlian likes this

So we know that the line can’t block. Why don’t we run shorter routes that help our qb get the ball out of his hands quickly tho? Why don’t our coaches react to what’s happening in front of them? ****in stupid