*** The Official Thanksgiving BEAT THE STAINS Thread ***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it isn't Ollison, I don't want to see another run up the gut.   And I'm a fan of the inside run.

As terrible as this season has been, sweeping the Saints would make it all almost worth it. #RiseUp and happy Turkey Day everybody!

Posted Images

I want us to win 28-24. It ends like this:

Saints down 28-24, less than a minute remaining. A long sustained drive down to the 6 yard line. 4th down and goal. Brees back to pass. Throws to Thomas in the end zone and broken up by Trufant... Thomas goes down hard and is screaming for a penalty. No flags thrown. Payton is livid! Brees is beside himself. Game over. Falcons win, drive home safely!

50 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

I want us to win 28-24. It ends like this:

Saints down 28-24, less than a minute remaining. A long sustained drive down to the 6 yard line. 4th down and goal. Brees back to pass. Throws to Thomas in the end zone and broken up by Trufant... Thomas goes down hard and is screaming for a penalty. No flags thrown. Payton is livid! Brees is beside himself. Game over. Falcons win, drive home safely!

I'd like to see a 45-0 Falcons victory. :)

I'm not a coach. But this is what i think the Saints are gonna do tonight. They are gonna run the ball down our throats. Once we stop the run a few times then they are going to feed Michael Thomas, and Kamara until brees arm falls off. Dont be surprised if they use teddy bridgewater, and hill also in the lineup. Sean Payton is notorious for switching up the game plan with trick plays that we was not prepared for. The only answer i have for the falcons tonight is just blitz dree brees almost ever play. Let Michael Thomas get his yards. Make the saints kick field goals all night. Just blitz til u cant no more. Make dree brees nervous back there. Because being a lifelong falcons fan if dree brees get comfortable, and sean payton gets confidence who ever is at the game might as well leave in the 3rd quarter. And finally the Falcons will win this game if they are not playing catch up points. If we trail by 10 or 14 points in the 4th quarter game is over. Because Sean Payton is a master mind at clock management way better than Dan Quinn. The only chance we have is if we make the saints play catch up with us by 2 touchdowns. Thats all i have ya'll

10 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I'd like to see a 45-0 Falcons victory. :)

I want them feeling the heartbreak of a close defeat and feeling like they got cheated out of a win and having an awful ride to New Orleans
Or, I want them to be up 28-3 and......

Edited by Skott Lee
25 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Back to back years. Has this game became a yearly tradition for the Thanksgiving Night game? Trade home games every year. I wouldn’t be mad

The first time was last year, but I’m all for starting a new tradition. Our rivalry is far underrated across the league so it’s nice to let the rest of the league see what a rivalry is truly about.

Don't know if they’ll keep alternating it if y’all don’t have a strong home attendance showing tonight though.

7 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

The first time was last year, but I’m all for starting a new tradition. Our rivalry is far underrated across the league so it’s nice to let the rest of the league see what a rivalry is truly about.

Don't know if they’ll keep alternating it if y’all don’t have a strong home attendance showing tonight though.

Yeah I’m guessing 60-40 or 70-30 Saints to Falcons fans tonight

16 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Yeah I’m guessing 60-40 or 70-30 Saints to Falcons fans tonight

I know quite a few people that made the trip and their early reports are there are plenty other Saints fans there too, but I know it can be a bit misleading because opposing fans think the same thing when they come “take over Bourbon Street” the night before the game. Then as they’re walking down Poydras to the Superdome they see the sea of black and gold that has driven in from Baton Rouge, Lafayette, the Northshore, Mississippi, and other areas along the Gulf Coast that morning.

32 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Julio is out. So is stocker 

Realistically, I don’t see how we win. Maybe if Free has a 2015-2016 epiphany game and goes off. 

Having zero expectations makes it all great. If we somehow beat them, they’ll be the prime time laughing stocks for the 2nd time in 4 weeks. If they blow us out, it’ll be no surprise and nobody will be talking about this game tomorrow morning.

52 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

did you read the posts about the cardboard cutouts they'll have to put in the stands next year? even THEY won't be on time and will leave early.

I'd bet they could get Vick to flip them off too...

:ninja::lol: