MSalmon

Matt Ryan: the noodle arm

457 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

Amen, brother! We’re long overdue for sure!

happy holidays, pappy! 
@Vandy ol pappy is a good type of crusty! :)

Thank you man! We got to win it!!!! I'm sorry if we got off to a bad start. I know you and others are great people!

I was having a nice , in fun back and forth until it became personal.  Not saying anything towards you.

We just have to change up this team. How many times will we lose on National T.V.? We can't count on this anymore!  Dang frustrating lol. Seen it a million times, and we just can't accept it anymore as Fans!

If we settle on the Sugar coating from these after game presser's and excuses. ...we should blame ourselves for having this same mindset. Frustrating Dawg!!lol

MSalmon likes this

29 minutes ago, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

But that's just the thing, has he won a Lombardi?  There have been QBs with far less grand stats that have one or 2 Lombardis.  Yes he was part of the Super Bowl loss.   We didn't outscore the Patriots and we lost.  If you have 28-3 lead you should win, but we loss and we was a big part of that fiasco.

Right Chitown! Agree 100!!

6 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Boy, i musta hit a nerve.

Even tried to apologize for the troubles you been through.

Oh well, screw you too, dikface

People can look at history in this chat, and see how you started it. Boy???

Nah, I struck yo Nerves and you can't handle it.

You mad at me??? I should just end my life huh?

Well, I'm going to be the BIGGER , REAL, MAN, and leave it alone.

But I'll always remember you....I shouldn't have come back and Nobody cares what I say. You started this **** and trying to cover ya tracks. Boy, you got a lot to learn in life. I'm a dikface only in bed with my wife.  I'll take that as a complement.

Stay thirsty at the House of weiners.

Oh, and again. ..**** that goddam so called..apology.

You claimed I was a troll, a dikface, then lie and claimed you apologized to me after that **** up **** you wrote.

Just remember something little man...I guarantee on my life, and God as My witness. ...you'd yes sir me in person.

Don't say another ******* thing to me again. ..leave me the **** alone.

Edited by *Old Pappy Falcon*

Julio is an attitude having bum!!! He will do nothing ever again, mark these words, Julio is done and beat up.

DQ has no nuts, DK is a reject, AB is a fool, I absolutely hate what they have built in ATL. 

Ryan is on his last legs it apppears....he wasnt helped today, but he doesnt look nearly as capable this season.

He does not go this year though...not opposed to getting a QB, but he aint going anywhere just yet.

Devonta is no longer viable at his paycheck level.

Matthews....ewwww

Trufant....ewwww

1 minute ago, ki46dinah said:

Ryan is on his last legs it apppears....he wasnt helped today, but he doesnt look nearly as capable this season.

He does not go this year though...not opposed to getting a QB, but he aint going anywhere just yet.

Devonta is no longer viable at his paycheck level.

Matthews....ewwww

Trufant....ewwww

Everytime I think Trufant is turning a corner he has a game like this and stinks up the place.

I don't think he's a bad player but he'll never be consistent. I hate that we gave him that fat contract before he could really earn it.

26 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Sorry I love Matt and what he’s done I’m just butt hurt 

Kc, I get it man. One day, we have to move on. I have enough Spears coming my way even uttering for a change lol

Some of the best Qb had to move on. We're all going to look back one day and say, "It was the right move to win our first Superbowl! "

How can anyone be mad at winning? ??

Tonight,  I witnessed unforgivable sacks, throwing into double and TRIPLE coverage!  When will we wake up?

Ohhh yes, I also seen that look of confusion! ! As A Falcon fan raised in Georgia,  but Born in South Carolina. ..they and still are, my childhood Team living in Fulton.

I care about them!!! I always will! We are lost and nobody has a ******* compass

KCFalcon22 likes this

4 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Kc, I get it man. One day, we have to move on. I have enough Spears coming my way even uttering for a change lol

Some of the best Qb had to move on. We're all going to look back one day and say, "It was the right move to win our first Superbowl! "

Tonight,  I witnessed unforgivable sacks, throwing into double and TRIPLE coverage!  When will we wake up?

Ohhh yes, I also seen that look of confusion! ! As A Falcon fan raised in Georgia,  but Born in South Carolina. ..they and still are, my childhood Team living in Fulton.

I care about them!!! I always will! We are lost and nobody has a ******* compass

Amen brother 

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

36 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Matt Ryan is the sorriest QB alive.

Well Flying, lmao...how can fans tell you different?  lol hard.

It's just a freaking mess!!! But we will endure this half sided brotherhood until we see RESULTS!  I'm here to party with fans when we do!!!

Flying Falcon likes this

13 minutes ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Well Flying, lmao...how can fans tell you different?  lol hard.

It's just a freaking mess!!! But we will endure this half sided brotherhood until we see RESULTS!  I'm here to party with fans when we do!!!

I'm here too!!

*Old Pappy Falcon* likes this

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

I'm here too!!

You know it flying!  a lot of great fans on these boards,  even if they like him or not!!! That will never tear up our friendships with other great fans here!

We will party one Feb.!!!!!! And it's been soo long.....I wouldn't care if Pee wee Herman was the Qb!....just get the Job Done! !!

I'd be begging for Nickels and that Soup line the second day I told my boss that.

We didn't get it done, no rhythm,  couldn't get going, No communication,  pressure packed situation,  off timing, E.t.c.

GEEZUZ H. CHRIST, we hear it EVERY FREAKING WEEK!!

And they reporters aren't even tough lol.

Glad when we do get new ideas and a winning attitude! !!

9 Sacks...the fact Matt completed anything , much less still throwing for over 300 yds and 2 TDS without his star we, starting TE, no running gane and frankly no blocking solidifies my point. 
he’s great. We’ve done a rotton time with supporting cast. 

MattM12 and Schwarzwald like this

7 hours ago, Gonobeast said:

Falcons need new offensive scheme to help Ryan.  Can’t run and pass concepts take too long to develop downfield.  Saints DL crushing the ol.  Ryan has to hold ball too long bc Wrs not open quickly.  

That was clearly evident tonight. DK should be relieved of his duties after tonight

7 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

This thread is about devolve into complete chaos. And I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it :munch:

heck yeah!!!

Schwarzwald likes this

5 hours ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

We got 99 problems and Matt Ryan ain’t one.

bro, that running game does not exist.