Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

Any good ps4 black friday video games deals?

5 posts in this topic

i am going to get star wars fallen game, but any other great deals on great games?  

Was gonna hold off and grab the Switch bundle with Mario Kart for $300. Found a guy selling a like new for $200 on Letgo and bought it yesterday. The extra $100 I didn't spend will go on games. My 9 year old wants 1-2 switch, i'm getting Mario kart and aces for my own personal enjoyment and she can choose 1 more game lol.

I think Best Buy and Walmart are going to have the best deals. I was gonna wait and buy 2k but they already have it $29.99 in the PS Store so I grabbed it. 

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was gonna hold off and grab the Switch bundle with Mario Kart for $300. Found a guy selling a like new for $200 on Letgo and bought it yesterday. The extra $100 I didn't spend will go on games. My 9 year old wants 1-2 switch, i'm getting Mario kart and aces for my own personal enjoyment and she can choose 1 more game lol.

I think Best Buy and Walmart are going to have the best deals. I was gonna wait and buy 2k but they already have it $29.99 in the PS Store so I grabbed it. 

2k?  I usually buy a few games on black friday, but didn't see a lot of great titles i was interested in.. you have you can recommend?  i have been so busy with work and school i haven't had a lot of time keeping up with current games.. 

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

2k?  I usually buy a few games on black friday, but didn't see a lot of great titles i was interested in.. you have you can recommend?  i have been so busy with work and school i haven't had a lot of time keeping up with current games.. 

NBA 2k. 

I won't even lie, I've barely kept up myself this year. I just found out a couple weeks ago that Shenmue 3 came out on the 19. I've been playing Fortnite so much lol. I'll probably take the route of just going to the store and looking at what's on sale and go with what looks intriguing. I am going to get the new Plants vs Zombies for me and my daughter though. 

SacFalcFan likes this

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

NBA 2k. 

I won't even lie, I've barely kept up myself this year. I just found out a couple weeks ago that Shenmue 3 came out on the 19. I've been playing Fortnite so much lol. I'll probably take the route of just going to the store and looking at what's on sale and go with what looks intriguing. I am going to get the new Plants vs Zombies for me and my daughter though. 

Thanks.  I am going to wait on star wars fallen until it goes down in price some.