PSL Defaults Looming...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves ‘em right. I’m all for squeezing every bit of profit out of everything but you got to be a greedy mother***** to come up with the concept of charging people for the RIGHT to buy a ticket to a s

The league didn't like it when Blank was piping in fake crowd noise. I wonder how Goodell is gonna react next year when he sees Arthur has filled his empty seats with CGI graphics and life-size cardbo

they'll still be mid second quarter getting there, and will leave before it's over

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

The league didn't like it when Blank was piping in fake crowd noise. I wonder how Goodell is gonna react next year when he sees Arthur has filled his empty seats with CGI graphics and life-size cardboard cut-out fans.  :lol:

they'll still be mid second quarter getting there, and will leave before it's over

:lol:

8 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Serves ‘em right. I’m all for squeezing every bit of profit out of everything but you got to be a greedy mother***** to come up with the concept of charging people for the RIGHT to buy a ticket to a seat BEFORE they actually buy the ticket.

We are Rams season tickets holders up in L.A as well and we told them to shove it next year since they want to also transition on to PSL.

Even worst for Rams fans  have to pay $15k premium over Chargers fans for same experience within  and I asked them how do you base this overcharge? Or value so much?

Their response = Rams are better team lmao!!

I hung up on them.....

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

We are Rams season tickets holders up in L.A as well and we told them to shove it next year since they want to also transition on to PSL.

Even worst for Rams fans  have to pay $15k premium over Chargers fans for same experience within  and I asked them how do you base this overcharge? Or value so much?

Their response = Rams are better team lmao!!

I hung up on them.....

What in thee entire ***.

:lol:

Good man. You did the right thing. 

4 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

The league didn't like it when Blank was piping in fake crowd noise. I wonder how Goodell is gonna react next year when he sees Arthur has filled his empty seats with CGI graphics and life-size cardboard cut-out fans.  :lol:

That's funny. Heard for real though that he was going to bring in street people to help fill the stadium. Just like 'Laugh-Tracts', they will be given signs when to cheer wildly. They will be promised all the hot dogs they can eat and stuff in their pockets, and the whole thing will be tax deductible.

Edited by Cheap Talk

More than the record, more than any choke, this business model is what disgusts me about the franchise. It's inexcusable and it's driving the real fans away. And AB doesn't give a flying ****. He won't because he'll assume it's all because the team is losing...not that it's scummy practices.

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

That's funny. Heard for real though that he was going to bring in street people to help fill the stadium. Just like 'Laugh-Tracts', they will be given signs when to cheer wildly. They will be promised all the hot dogs they can eat and stuff in their pants, and the whole thing will be tax deductible.

hot dogs stuffed in their pants....man oh man...... so many jokes, such a rapid drop of the ban hammer if I do ANY of them...

thanks for nothin there pal.....

:lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

hot dogs stuffed in their pants....man oh man...... so many jokes, such a rapid drop of the ban hammer if I do ANY of them...

thanks for nothin there pal.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Yea, pretty sad really. Not much respect for the leaders of our team these days..........Now PFF is even talking about the physical decline of our Matt Ryan, the one that saved the franchise back in 2008. Not good times to be a Falcon Fan?