Falcons will beat Saints Thursday

Refried Beans

Just now, The best NFC South team said:

Every division game matters. We lose Thursday, and we can win the next 2, then 3 peat the NFCS.

Falcons lose, and you will be mathematically eliminated on the holiday. 

Eh, we aren't making the playoffs man. We knew this 6 weeks ago. Our focus now is to ensure you DON'T win the SB. Lol

1 minute ago, The best NFC South team said:

Every division game matters. We lose Thursday, and we can win the next 2, then 3 peat the NFCS.

i think they are mathematically eliminated with the Bucs loss. 

17 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Everything crossed.

Winning a game at home would be nice.

How much of a home game will it be?  Stadium looked 70% empty against Tampa.   Wonder how many "Who Dats" will be there on Thursday?   Could be an embarrasing 50/50 crowd.

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

There is plenty of downside in getting swept by us. Lose this game and you likely lose your shot at the #1 seed. This game is more important to the Saints than you think. And it doesn't matter to the Falcons. 

I think the road to the #1 seed will be tough, but we do get the 49ers AT HOME as opposed to in SoCal. 

Saints understand the importance of this game...its not lost on them or the fans. They will be focused. Issue at hand is the left side of Oline. If we can get an OK game out of Omemeh ( backup LT ) and continued good play from Nick Eason at LG, pass pro should be good enough. I would expect a heavy dose of Murray and Kamara this game. 

Just now, Glorioso said:

I think the road to the #1 seed will be tough, but we do get the 49ers AT HOME as opposed to in SoCal. 

Saints understand the importance of this game...its not lost on them or the fans. They will be focused. Issue at hand is the left side of Oline. If we can get an OK game out of Omemeh ( backup LT ) and continued good play from Nick Eason at LG, pass pro should be good enough. I would expect a heavy dose of Murray and Kamara this game. 

I don’t think the saints can beat the 49ers. I think that front four will wreck Brees or Bridgewater. Saints can get to the SB if they don’t have to play them. But I personally think that’s your worst matchup 

17 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

23-21. Rent money special. Falcons win on last second field goal. Upset NCAA special Auburn beats Bama. 

On a personal note, I'm much more passionate about your second prediction. I hope my Tigers whip Bama in the Iron Bowl. At Jordan-Hare this year. WAR DAM EAGLE! Oh... and Go Falcons! 

18 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

23-21. Rent money special. Falcons win on last second field goal. Upset NCAA special Auburn beats Bama. 

Not gonna happen.  We are going to get pounded.  I liked the 2 game rally, because it gave me faith that we do have some talent on this roster, but the Saints are gonna want revenge. They'll be motivated with a lot to play for.  It's not gonna be pretty.

43 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t think the saints can beat the 49ers. I think that front four will wreck Brees or Bridgewater. Saints can get to the SB if they don’t have to play them. But I personally think that’s your worst matchup 

gonna find out here in about 2 weeks if your thoughts are valid. Play them next. 

Edited by Glorioso

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Octo- I think UGA will beat LSU in SEC Championship. Vaulting OSU to #1 Clemson to #2 and UGA to #3 and after Bama loses to Auburn if Utah beats Oregon them Utah will be final play-off team. UGA will beat Clemson and OSU will beat Utah and OSU vs UGA for NC.  

If UGA wins it would have to be like 13 - 10.  

LSU usually scores two touchdowns before the coin toss!  lol 

2 hours ago, The best NFC South team said:

We don't even need math to know we are eliminated!    I can't even fathom that we aren't already mathematically eliminated

The Saints and the Falcons or similar both teams have no identity, there is no reason for the Falcons to be as bad as there record says, both teams have similar talent. The Saints have issues with there offensive line but the biggest deal is Latimore, no one can stay close to Jones the Saints have mediocre DB's. 

The first game got out of hand early with to many first downs because of hands to the face and other dumb mistakes, the push the Falcons were getting up the middle is what help get them "6" sacks and when Latimore went out that was game. The Falcons been playing possum all year I think they or on the brink of breaking out and the Saints or not as good as they seem to the media.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:36 AM, octoslash said:

I like LSU.  Didn't go to college but I do like a few programs casually.  Have always like LSU football. 

Does anyone really believe we won't be seeing LSU-OSU for the title?  

that's the most likely outcome but if you had to bet that scenario versus all other scenarios - LSU/OSU scenario would probably only be about 35% chance.

lots of variables including those two teams having to square off in first round of playoffs.

23 hours ago, The best NFC South team said:

It’s a long shot, but the Falcons are still in play for a WC. The Bucs loss only eliminates the from the division title race.

Is that your rationale for thinking beating us once this season is some huge accomplishment that single-handedly knocked us out and ruined our dreams of a 2020 Superbowl win?

lulz

2 hours ago, Tandy said:

We don't even need math to know we are eliminated!    I can't even fathom that we aren't already mathematically eliminated

We basically are, although Vaughn McClure reported something different Sunday night.

We have to hope the Eagles in up in a 3 way tie with us and one of the current wild card team. I don’t like those odds.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:56 AM, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

We will win it!  But look here Jack...we gunna fire him and draft to our liking without you ugly ****s anyway.

Now you just run along with the trolling Caitlyn Jenner and give Brees a kiss for us.

Remember,  we can't wait to see you **** it up again. 

Bye fruitcake

You do realize this season is over with so I'll push for a high draft pick than some stupid when that doesn't mean anything