Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
texasfalconfan

We are stuck with matt Ryan and Julio Jones until 2023

42 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

We will never win a title with Ryan. NEVER.

They had their chance and blew it...  After Julio caught that pass that win was suppose to be automatic.  A big thumbs down to the falcons coaches and everyone that was involved in that mess...

Edited by Spts1

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

That's the unadulterated truth.

lol it's not. You don't have to be a Julio fan to see it. You're allowing your hate for the record and the current state of the team sway that opinion. Unless you're going back and actually watching all 22 or any other footage outside of the camera angles on TV, you can't even accurately state anything about his route running and burst because the TV camera isn't focused on him the entire time

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

lol it's not. You don't have to be a Julio fan to see it. You're allowing your hate for the record and the current state of the team sway that opinion. Unless you're going back and actually watching all 22 or any other footage outside of the camera angles on TV, you can't even accurately state anything about his route running and burst because the TV camera isn't focused on him the entire time

Hate??? Dude, I Love Julio. Much like i Love Roddy and wanted to kick Shanahan' @$ for cutting him. And probably still will if I ever see him face to face, but reality is reality. Julio dont have his burst anymore. Its plain to see. He's quickly becoming a WR who just runs good routes now. Injuries have overcome his body and they have taken a toll on him. Mostly his foot injury. It's hard to keep your burst when you have bummed wheels.

Hate??? Dude, I Love Julio. Much like i Love Roddy and wanted to kick Shanahan' @$ for cutting him. And probably still will if I ever see him face to face, but reality is reality. Julio dont have his burst anymore. Its plain to see. He's quickly becoming a WR who just runs good routes now. Injuries have overcome his body and they have taken a toll on him. Mostly his foot injury. It's hard to keep your burst when you have bummed wheels.

I didn't say you hated Matt or any player on the team. If you really truly think Julio has lost his burst, I seriously have no clue what to tell you. You're more accurate with Vic, at least you can actually see him the entire play unless the ball travels down field. You can't see Julio until the ball goes his way and don't pretend you're watching extra footage on all 22. 

31 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Exactly!!! He lost his sonic boom.

We call him the jet, right? Well, what happens when a jet loses its sonic boom?

60wO4Gx.gif?noredirect

It just becomes another plane flying in the air.

ZLJ6i2.gif

That’s cute.

So you don’t think he can outrun defenses anymore? That’s odd since teams still game plan for him every week.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I didn't say you hated Matt or any player on the team. If you really truly think Julio has lost his burst, I seriously have no clue what to tell you. You're more accurate with Vic, at least you can actually see him the entire play unless the ball travels down field. You can't see Julio until the ball goes his way and don't pretend you're watching extra footage on all 22. 

We cant stick our heads in the sand and dont believe that age and injuries dont catch up to people. Regardless who they are. And Julio's body isnt as sturdy as  T.O.'s or Rice.

We cant stick our heads in the sand and dont believe that age and injuries dont catch up to people. Regardless who they are. And Julio's body isnt as sturdy as  T.O.'s or Rice.

That’s not proving your point at all. 

8 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

That’s cute.

So you don’t think he can outrun defenses anymore? That’s odd since teams still game plan for him every week.

Game plan? LOL!!! They game plan because he's STILL a dangerous route runner, elite WR, and he's Julio.

But you DO know burst and speed are 2 different  things, right? If so, do you know what each are used for?

12 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Game plan? LOL!!! They game plan because he's STILL a dangerous route runner, elite WR, and he's Julio.

But you DO know burst and speed are 2 different  things, right? If so, do you know what each are used for?

It is a moot point, because regardless you will disagree, post a gif or back up your argument with an opinion and little to no substance.

you have and will state over and over than Julio and especially Ryan need to go, regardless of what happens.

and to save you time on a reply...yes it’s my opinion.

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

It is a moot point, because regardless you will disagree, post a gif or back up hour argument with an opinion.

Everything stated on this board from fans are opinions. So, I guess all this is moot. The only substantial thing is our record. 3-8.

But you do know this, right? This is an OPINION BOARD.

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Everything stated on this board from fans are opinions. So, I guess all this is moot. The only substantial thing is our record. 3-8.

But you do know this, right? This is an OPINION BOARD.

It’s a MESSAGE board...some things are factual (like our record is 3-8) and some are opinion (like it is Ryan’s fault because he has a noodle arm and isn’t a scrambling QB) 

see the difference?

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

It’s a MESSAGE board...some things are factual (like our record is 3-8) and some are opinion (like it is Ryan’s fault because he has a noodle arm and isn’t a scrambling QB) 

see the difference?

What message are you spewing then? Cause all I've seen from you are opinions.

I see that difference. 

34 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Like I said, argue to argue...without substance. Nothing productive will come of this so I am moving on. Feel free to consider it a “win” in your own world. :tiphat:

89, you are our brother.  Join us on the dark side. Matty Ice taught you well I see.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lmao hard. Ya boi J....will you join the Dark side?